Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Get A Website For Your Business For Just N25,500 Independence Day Bonus - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Get A Website For Your Business For Just N25,500 Independence Day Bonus (589 Views)

Would You Eat These Nigerian Independence Day Meals? (Photos) / Independence Day Sms Messages In 160 Words/140 Words In Hindi English / Wedding Cakes For N25,000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Website For Your Business For Just N25,500 Independence Day Bonus by businessMODE(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Every business owner has a common Goal “To Attract More Clients and Make More Money”. What ever business you are in, your basic goal is increasing market share and revenue.

So I ask you this “What Is Your Business Goal For Year 2014”? are you close to achieving it?

All you need to increase your income is a wide customer base which could be within or outside your area of operation. Nigerians are the highest users of the Internet in Africa with over 48 Million Nigerians going online.Having a Website for your business is a MUST. If your business does not have a website in this 21st Century, then you are missing the opportunity to reach out to millions of your target audience online.

My advice to you is to device strategies that will increase more publicity to your business which will result to more customers acquisition. It is a well-known fact that without publicity a business will experience stunted growth. Personally, I would want my business to experience Rapid Growth this Year.

You can get a basic Website Designed For your Business for just N25,500 at >>> www.hostingmogul.com The basic website design package comes with the following, professional website layout & design, unique domain name (www.yourbusinessname.com), information based web pages with videos, audio messages, banners, easy navigation, 1 year unlimited web hosting (to support the video, audio/podcast), basic social network integration, personalized email setup (name.surname@yourwebsitename.com), basic image optimization, information flow to & from back-office systems, basic content management system, , search engine optimization, links and backlinks building, keyword research and 24/7 support via email and phone. Check out our most recent job for EVOLVE Make-up Studio on >>> www.evolvemakeupng.com

CALL ME NOW TO BOOK 08032910381 or PING 7C1FBF57

(1) (Reply)

Do We Ever Get Tired Of Eating Meat/fish Compared To Ordinary Food / Why Is Chicken So Synonymous To Christmas? / Are There Corned Beef That Are Less Salty In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.