Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

My Personal Failure In Life Is My Marriage – Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Personal Failure In Life Is My Marriage – Juliet Ibrahim (825 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Blue For Trending Interview / Annie Idibia And Juliet Ibrahim In Stunning Selfie (photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Slammed By Nigerian Fans Over Ebola Post- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Failure In Life Is My Marriage – Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ghanaian star actress Juliet Ibrahim who recently premiered her debut flick as a producer opens up about what she considers as her personal failure in Life.
The 28 year old actress disclosed that the only failure she can think of is that of her marriage, saying even though she tried all to make it work but people kept sowing the wrong seed in her marriage and that killed her marriage.
“My personal failure will be my marriage because I am divorced now… I got married at age 24. We were happy, young people in love but we really didn’t get a chance to really know ourselves . . . somewhere along the line, family members kept coming in saying “oh no, she’s an actress” I will be there and people will be saying all kinds of stuff and sending him messages saying I am in another man’s car even though I was right there with him” she said.[url][/url]http://dorovibes..com/2014/10/my-personal-failure-in-life-is-my.html

Re: My Personal Failure In Life Is My Marriage – Juliet Ibrahim by FrenchyL(m): 12:28am On Oct 02, 2014
That is so sad. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Heavily Criticised For Buying 24 Million Worth Land Rover / GOSSIP: Ooops Amber Rose Reveals I'm Dating French Montana ...'s Brother / Lol! Jim Iyke Sends Message To Ex-gfs, Disloyal B****es, Loyal Chics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.