Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Ladies, Can You Rock This Kehinde Bankole's Hairstyle? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Can You Rock This Kehinde Bankole's Hairstyle? (2430 Views)

Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? / Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle / Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Rock This Kehinde Bankole's Hairstyle? by ayobase(m): 12:01am On Oct 02, 2014
I stumbled on Kehinde Bankole's picture while on this thread "https://www.nairaland.com/1925766/photos-premiere-kunle-afolayans-october" by klem93 today.

I didn't notice her hairstyle at first sight maybe cos I am guy. smiley smiley

Before the traditional hairstyle was noticed, her beauty in its simplicity captured my attention. Yes, I checked her out. wink Yes, she is gorgeous and elegant.

Does it mean a hairstyle at its cheaper value can put in the shadow/shame a cheap hairstyle?

Left for ayobase, he is less concerned about how much your hairstyle costs, but how beautiful it looks on you.....I am in for whatever rock her head though.

Am I correct if I say the primary sole aim of wearing brazillian hair and the likes is associated with class creation among ostentatious ladies?

As a lady/guy, will you encourage this hairstyle?

Remember, simplicity is the mother of sophistication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Rock This Kehinde Bankole's Hairstyle? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Whats special abt the hair

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Rock This Kehinde Bankole's Hairstyle? by delishpot: 1:38am On Oct 02, 2014
Nice. I like. Unlike the dead hear women buy and hang on their heads these days.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Rock This Kehinde Bankole's Hairstyle? by TheFabTrunk: 2:01am On Oct 02, 2014
The hairstyle struck me too and it's amazing how beautiful she looks. I love it AND can rock it

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Rock This Kehinde Bankole's Hairstyle? by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 02, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: Whats special abt the hair
I love the plaited one but extreme hatred for the brazilian poo tagged hair !!
Re: Ladies, Can You Rock This Kehinde Bankole's Hairstyle? by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yes, I love it!
Re: Ladies, Can You Rock This Kehinde Bankole's Hairstyle? by Mprex(f): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
I didnt see the hair properly. Can someone share a clearer pix with a closer view pls
Re: Ladies, Can You Rock This Kehinde Bankole's Hairstyle? by Onegai(f): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Kenny looked even better in real life. Threaded hair makes you look elegant. I threaded my hair last year (did kiko) and got a lot of compliments from older (classy) folks, some "that's pretty" from younger girls and puzzled looks or smug smiles and slightly condescending comments from people who think girls in weaves are the only definition of "classy". Most women are too scared of what people will say if they do this (even I was a bit scared) and most guys will in their mind call you "Mgbeke" while they smile to your face. It's sad.

I'm still gonna rock threaded hair this year sha.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Rock This Kehinde Bankole's Hairstyle? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Why not
Re: Ladies, Can You Rock This Kehinde Bankole's Hairstyle? by destante(f): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2014
she threaded it. looks nicee but not sure I still can.
Re: Ladies, Can You Rock This Kehinde Bankole's Hairstyle? by ayobase(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
Onegai:
Kenny looked even better in real life. Threaded hair makes you look elegant. I threaded my hair last year (did kiko) and got a lot of compliments from older (classy) folks, some "that's pretty" from younger girls and puzzled looks or smug smiles and slightly condescending comments from people who think girls in weaves are the only definition of "classy". Most women are too scared of what people will say if they do this (even I was a bit scared) and most guys will in their mind call you "Mgbeke" while they smile to your face. It's sad.

I'm still gonna rock threaded hair this year sha.

despite dressing as to be addressed. I believe one shouldn't send what others would say since it is done out of moderation, modesty and art of which one is comfortable with.

being classy is way beyond apperance.
Re: Ladies, Can You Rock This Kehinde Bankole's Hairstyle? by hurpeyeahme(f): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
I really dnt like threaded hair styles but kehinde bankole's style n look mke me change my mind.she rocks

(1) (Reply)

. / Wow! Is Palmchat Now The Home Of Sexy Hairstyle? (photos) / What Is Wrong With Chinese Girls ? ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.