Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Women Are Wicked Crying - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women Are Wicked Crying (1259 Views)

I Wish To Quit nairaland.com, the mods are wicked! / NMA Strike; Doctors Are Wicked!!! (must Read) / Why Women Are Like Crabs In A Bucket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Wicked Crying by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 02, 2014
I need help on what to do my life is finished..READ THIS PLEASE
I met a young lady whom I liked far back when I was in secondary school.My parents where rich then..I loved this girl so much that we never had sex until the right time.she promised to keep herself for me and no other guy.I brought her out,she was 15 and i was 17..I started paying her school fees with my own pocket money I saved..I paid all her sec school fees even waec before I traveled out of Nigeria at 17.. I still worked and sent her money for her jamb and university. my parents where not aware..I sent her money even as off last 3 months. I did everything which b4 I wanted to travel I asked her for us to have sex at least she said no till I get back and marry her that she keep herself for me..The last time I came back last month b4 then we were talking on phone and I came back to discover she was no more a virgin which she told me and begging me to forgive her that she is even pregnant for the guy..and I love her so much I want to marry her I trained her til she was 22 years from secondary to university even clothes and sent money for her mom intending to marry her.but now she paid me back with this..am confused now please help me.please..gosh crying
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by Swot26(m): 1:25am On Oct 02, 2014
What Is urs will never leave u,so why d cry....#physical God sent cheesy
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by delishpot: 1:26am On Oct 02, 2014
chester47: I need help on what to do my life is finished..READ THIS PLEASE
I met a young lady whom I liked far back when I was in secondary school.My parents where rich then..I loved this girl so much that we never had sex until the right time.she promised to keep herself for me and no other guy.I brought her out,she was 15 and i was 17..I started paying her school fees with my own pocket money I saved..I paid all her sec school fees even waec before I traveled out of Nigeria.. I still worked and sent her money for her jamb and university. my parents where not aware..I sent her money even as off last 3 months. I did everything which b4 I wanted to travel I asked her for us to have sex at least she said no till I get back and marry her that she keep herself for me..The last time I came back last month b4 then we were talking on phone and I came back to discover she was no more a virgin which she told me and begging me to forgive her that she is even pregnant for the guy..and I love her so much I want to marry her I trained her til she was 22 years from secondary to university even clothes and sent money for her mom intending to marry her.but now she paid me back with this..am confused now please help me.please..gosh crying

My guy, norrin you fit do again o. Jesus say it is finished come close eyes pkai. Those are the words your relationship with this woman said "It is finished". Eh, my bros, move on with life. To most women sha, out of sight is out of mind and she was even using you. Sef. Collecting from you and fuging anothervman. Chei some people wicked sha. Eh dont think all women ar like that o. Its same as if a woman says all men are the same. Just take a break, have fun and mingle with people. When you are ready to marry, biko dont train any woman in the name of "I will marry her later" marry her and train her or let her papa train her. This thing dikwa ihian o. Sorry. Count your loss and move on to better things.
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 02, 2014
I love her so much and can't leave her thanks to Russian rebels war at lugansk I can stay for my immigration is complete..I need help even if to take care of the baby I will please..need help
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by Swot26(m): 1:41am On Oct 02, 2014
chester47: I love her so much and can't leave her thanks to Russian rebels war at lugansk I can stay for my immigration is complete..I need help even if to take care of the baby I will please..need help
......Take care of who's baby,bro are u loosing it?don't lemme hear such again from ur mouth..... undecided cry
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by delishpot: 1:51am On Oct 02, 2014
chester47: I love her so much and can't leave her thanks to Russian rebels war at lugansk I can stay for my immigration is complete..I need help even if to take care of the baby I will please..need help

Gbam.....I rest my case. We dey talk one another dey happen right in front of us.
Eh, you no really need help o. Since you ready drag another man pikin with am. Ok nau. If the love strong reach so, forgive her and continue the relationship nau.
If the man is not aware of the child then go ahead but if he is aware and, is willing to be in his childs life, you cant just take the child away from him.
As for ya babe, of she is still ready to date you then by all means forgive her and start anew with her.
NB, its not easy to love another persons child just like yours o. Many parents will attest to this. You think you love a child? Wait till you have yours and then you will know what it means to really love a child.
No mater howmuch you love and care for a child that isnt yours, when you have yours, you may treat them differently from the addopted one. So just be aware of that and try to direct your judgement when you notice any partial treatment towards your addopted child. May God help you.
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by Begonia(m): 1:57am On Oct 02, 2014
You paid for her secondary school education huh? You're older than her with only 2 years. Meaning that you've been paying her fees since you were about 12 years old. Yeah right!
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by Katier00(f): 2:27am On Oct 02, 2014
if she is worth fighting for, then fight for the woman you love
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by benega: 3:47am On Oct 02, 2014
I met a young lady whom I liked far back when I was in secondary school.My parents where rich then..I loved this girl so much that we never had sex until the right time.she promised to keep herself for me and no other guy.I brought her out,she was 15 and i was 17..I started paying her school fees with my own pocket money I saved..I paid all her sec school fees even waec before I traveled out of Nigeria.. I still worked and sent her money for her jamb and university. my parents where not aware..I sent her money even as off last 3 months. I did everything which b4 I wanted to travel I asked her for us to have sex at least she said no till I get back and marry her that she keep herself for me..The last time I came back last month b4 then we were talking on phone and I came back to discover she was no more a virgin which she told me and begging me to forgive her that she is even pregnant for the guy..and I love her so much I want to marry her I trained her til she was 22 years from secondary to university even clothes and sent money for her mom intending to marry her.but now she paid me back with this..am confused now please help me.please..gosh crying
guy I feel ur pain wipe ur tears. My only advice 4 u now is to become GAY. U have their looks. Buhahahahahaha. BTW when nxt ur cooking LIE soup don't 4get maggi.
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by benega: 3:49am On Oct 02, 2014
guy I feel ur pain wipe ur tears. My only advice 4 u now is to become GAY. U have their looks. Buhahahahahaha. BTW when nxt ur cooking LIE soup don't 4get maggi...............meanwhile; Nairalander on BBA hot_shot!!!! Let's show him our support, check my signature.
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by uboma(m): 4:01am On Oct 02, 2014
Katier00: if she is worth fighting for, then fight for the woman you love

In this case, she isnt worth fighting for. The scalesof infatuation needs to be pulled out from the op's eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by uboma(m): 4:05am On Oct 02, 2014

No, you dont love her. You dont know what love is...

Simply put, the scales of infatuation needs to be pulled out from your eyes. Continue with her at your peril but my sincere advise to you is, there's no need crying over spilled milk...
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by boboLIL(m): 5:23am On Oct 02, 2014
all dis adolescent rlatnshp cef.. At d age of 17 u start'd payin 4 ha skul fees? Hmm and nw ah quesx u ar 24, and ur lyf's finished? In summary, u ar bemused se.x seeker..
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by Katier00(f): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2014
uboma:

In this case, she isnt worth fighting for. The scalesof infatuation needs to be pulled out from the op's eyes.
You are very funny
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by uboma(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2014
Katier00: You are very funny

Funny but true...
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by Katier00(f): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2014
uboma:

Funny but true...
But do you know it can be love? I had once loved someone to a point that everything he did was right to me and i always find a way of defending his actions even when its hurts. That is love to me
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by uboma(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Katier00: But do you know it can be love? I had once loved someone to a point that everything he did was right to me and i always find a way of defending his actions even when its hurts. That is love to me

Picture this scenerio...

You are dating this guy and you go out of your way to do things for him. he is in school and he has no sponsor. You support him with money, clothes and food from time to time. How would you react when after years of assisiting this dude and hoping that upon graduation from school, securing a job, that he will tie the marital knot with you, he finally opens up to say that he intends marrying another who is pregnant for him? Will you still be interested in trying to woo him? Maybe you will. If at this point, you still have hopes that the table will turn around to your favour, then you are not in love. Love isnt blind. The signs are very obvious that he doesnt love you so why hang on?
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2014
grin grin lmao
Na from small you don be mumu,u come go abroad go collect masters degree on top and naim you dey exhibit so..

KAI,person wey help the girl do charm use tortise nose naim make am tight like that grin

Are you for real Anyway,you are just seeking attention.
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2014
huh
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2014
Begonia: You paid for her secondary school education huh? You're older than her with only 2 years. Meaning that you've been paying her fees since you were about 12 years old. Yeah right!
no 15
Re: Women Are Wicked Crying by Katier00(f): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
uboma:

Picture this scenerio...

You are dating this guy and you go out of your way to do things for him. he is in school and he has no sponsor. You support him with money, clothes and food from time to time. How would you react when after years of assisiting this dude and hoping that upon graduation from school, securing a job, that he will tie the marital knot with you, he finally opens up to say that he intends marrying another who is pregnant for him? Will you still be interested in trying to woo him? Maybe you will. If at this point, you still have hopes that the table will turn around to your favour, then you are not in love. Love isnt blind. The signs are very obvious that he doesnt love you so why hang on?
you are rig

(1) (Reply)

Akanu Ibiam Releases Its First Semester Exam Time Table / 10 Ways To Love Yourself. / 100 Amazing Business Ideas In The Agricultural Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.