Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Why Nollywood Want Ladies With Bigger Boobs! #obanaija - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Nollywood Want Ladies With Bigger Boobs! #obanaija (595 Views)

Reasons why Nollywood movies may be harmful to your kids! / Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study / The Bigger The Butt, The Longer You’ll Live, New Research Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nollywood Want Ladies With Bigger Boobs! #obanaija by Obanaijacom: 7:01am On Oct 02, 2014
Someone once told me that the only physical feature one can see at a glance that differentiates a woman from a man is the bust. For an average woman, it can be a source of pride, a symbol of womanhood and even an added advantage to explore all the fashion trends. And yet for different women, their busts mean different things.
While some believe it is a great blessing others do not think so and there are those that believe it has caused them more pain than joy. But in Nollywood, the tales seem to have one ending- a great gift from God to be flaunted. Here are some Nollywood damsels with great busts:

It makes me look sexy with my flat tummy— Joke Jigan

For the lovers of Yoruba movies, the Bisola Beyonce star, Joke Jigan isn’t just another famous face with a knack for driving home her roles as effortlessly as possible, she is also a voluptuous beauty that entrances her fans with just as much of her talent as well as a bosom that seems to jump out of the screen to play tricks on her hapless watchers.
When asked if her boobs are either a blessing or a curse, the light-skinned fashionista opened up her heart “ On a personal level, big boobs are a blessing to me rather than a curse. Mine is a blessing, a gift from God .It makes me look sexy with my flat tummy .It enhances my sexiness and most Nigerian men love big boobs. It’s God’s gift to me’ She said.
But Joke doesn’t dote on her boobs alone “ Every part of my body is sexy to me, I can’t place a finger on which part of my body that is the sexiest. For me, I believe every part of my body is sexy” she told Obanaija.

It’s a blessing when it’s natural— Cynthia Agholor
Beautiful, sexy and busty actress, Cynthia Agholor, who has been around in Nollywood for over a decade knows all the tricks when it comes to using what you have to the best effect. Her bosom never seems to be quiet even when the actress tries to be as inconspicuous as possible but then she is not one who goes begging to hide what God has blessed her with.
“I have it, that is why I’m flaunting it. And besides, I’m an international model, so why won’t I flaunt what God has endowed me with? ” she once said.
But recently in a chat with me, she reaffirmed her conviction that big boobs are nothing but a blessing “ It’s a blessing when it’s natural. Nowadays it’s the in-thing. It’s sexy and beautiful when it’s big that is why people spend millions for enlargement.” she told me.

I have friends begging for bigger boobs like mine — Mimi

MORE http://www.obanaija.com/2014/10/why-nollywood-want-ladies-with-bigger.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Covers Spanobelle 4th Edition Magazine / Checkout Naija Man Who Is Sleeping With His Three Daughters Arrested / How To Handle Aggressive Situations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.