Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Blackberry Q10 For Sale In Lagos - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Blackberry Q10 For Sale In Lagos (1535 Views)

Slightly Used Blackberry Q10 For Quick Sale...! / BlackBerry Q10 For Sale 25K / Samsung S5, Samsung mega5.8, blackberry Q10, blackberry bold7 9720 all For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Q10 For Sale In Lagos by planet4sure(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Neatly used blackberry Q10 from sale
Call or whatsapp 08064099124 for negotiation

Re: Blackberry Q10 For Sale In Lagos by planet4sure(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2014
Keep the calls coming.

Who ever that comes first will be the owner of this used like new machine.
Re: Blackberry Q10 For Sale In Lagos by Fabinu(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2014
Hw much
Re: Blackberry Q10 For Sale In Lagos by planet4sure(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2014
Fabinu: Hw much
call me
Re: Blackberry Q10 For Sale In Lagos by Opeyemi5(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
do u ave d pack and accessories
Re: Blackberry Q10 For Sale In Lagos by DaSugarBoi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
@Mr Planet4sure.:Thanks a lot for the bad Q10 u sold to me despite ur words that the phone is a working perfect phone before we transacted . U told me to come to Apapa today after i complained d defect i noticed to u which I did but called ur number u refused to pick up,I know in ur mind u will think u ar smart but I am sure nemesis will catch up wit u soon.
Re: Blackberry Q10 For Sale In Lagos by planet4sure(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mr I don't know what u are talking about, when I sold the phone to u it was in good condition u now call me after one week of transaction.

Moreover this phone was just 2days old before I place the advert online and it has never been use in nigeria.

Truly I told u to come to apapa but am a busy man I don't stay in one position due to the nature of my Job.

Am sorry sir.
Re: Blackberry Q10 For Sale In Lagos by DaSugarBoi(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2014
@Mr Planet4sure, deep down within u,u know u are lying ,phone was never in a good condition all i will blame myself for is dealing with you base on trust and thinking i could take u for ur words (i pity those that will deal with u on bb purchase and clearing in future:Nairalanders beware of this Dude). I Called you again yesterday after i sent u a text on how u made me waste my time and money down to APAPA ,you told me to go look for a technician to fix the phone that you will pay,u ve been given the bill already and av been calling since morning ,u picked and banged the phone, told me i am disturbing you. if you care to know : the phone Engineer said the the phone has been fixed before which u cant deny that fact (Front camera not working and keypad not bringing up light). All i will say to U is u can choose to keep ignoring my call, i am so sure i will locate u soon in APAPA,got ur pix thru whatsapp already. Dear Nairalanders,please be extra careful when dealing with Mr Planet4sure(Abiodun Olayiwola) all he sells as UAE used blackberry phones are nija used fixed before phones.
Re: Blackberry Q10 For Sale In Lagos by planet4sure(m): 2:27am On Oct 16, 2014
see thife calling someone thife, if am a thife will i post my real name or give u real number not to talk of uploading my pics on social media, i sold a bb to u for 30k a phone i bought for 28k + shipping which i sold to u after 2days of receiving it, you didnt call the next day that it was faulty, u now call after eight days of transaction telliing me cock and bull story. My guy wise up biz is not done that way.
Re: Blackberry Q10 For Sale In Lagos by DaSugarBoi(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2014
I pity future buyers from U. "He who have ears let him hear",Mr Planet4sure sells nija fixed before phones as UAE or UK used phones. Pls be extra careful when dealing with him or better still dont patronise him at all oooo,save your hard earned money and patronise a credible seller.
Re: Blackberry Q10 For Sale In Lagos by planet4sure(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2014
thank you
Re: Blackberry Q10 For Sale In Lagos by planet4sure(m): 1:29am On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=DaSugarBoi post=27107898]@Mr [s]Planet4sure.:Thanks a lot for the bad Q10 u sold to me despite ur words that the phone is a working perfect phone before we transacted . U told me to come to Apapa today after i complained d defect i noticed to u which I did but called ur number u refused to pick up,I know in ur mind u will think u ar smart but I am sure nemesis will catch up wit u soon.
[/quote[/s]]
Re: Blackberry Q10 For Sale In Lagos by planet4sure(m): 1:33am On Aug 18, 2020
[s]
DaSugarBoi:
@Mr Planet4sure, deep down within u,u know u are lying ,phone was never in a good condition all i will blame myself for is dealing with you base on trust and thinking i could take u for ur words (i pity those that will deal with u on bb purchase and clearing in future:Nairalanders beware of this Dude). I Called you again yesterday after i sent u a text on how u made me waste my time and money down to APAPA ,you told me to go look for a technician to fix the phone that you will pay,u ve been given the bill already and av been calling since morning ,u picked and banged the phone, told me i am disturbing you. if you care to know : the phone Engineer said the the phone has been fixed before which u cant deny that fact (Front camera not working and keypad not bringing up light). All i will say to U is u can choose to keep ignoring my call, i am so sure i will locate u soon in APAPA,got ur pix thru whatsapp already. Dear Nairalanders,please be extra careful when dealing with Mr Planet4sure(Abiodun Olayiwola) all he sells as UAE used blackberry phones are nija used fixed before phones.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

HOT X507 5-in 4core KITKAT (1gb,16gb,Wifi,3G 2sims) CLOSED / Thank you all SOLD SOLD SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE2 MADE IN VIETNAM / Just Arrived: Clean USA Used HP Probook 4530s Corei7 And Corei3 #Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.