Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Pls Help! ! !italian Company Needed Talc And Red Iron Oxide Urgently - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pls Help! ! !italian Company Needed Talc And Red Iron Oxide Urgently (461 Views)

Pls Help! ! !italian Company Needed Talc And Red Iron Oxide Urgently / Pls Help! ! !italian Company Needed Talc And Red Iron Oxide Urgently / Pls Help! ! !italian Company Needed Talc And Red Iron Oxide Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! ! !italian Company Needed Talc And Red Iron Oxide Urgently by bjmorre: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2008
I am Bolaji from Lagos Nigeria. I am export and import broker.
my clients in Italy need talc red red iron oxide for immediate and continuous export to Italy
they need minimum 4 containers monthly. i need any one who have a reliable and dependable information about dealers or miners of the mineral resources.
contact me and we can become business partners on the bases.
also you can become an independent product sourcing manager if you can be getting the source for any products needed.we are in need of it and you will be surely rewarded as we continue to do good business together.

Call me on 08038328654
or send email:bjmorreonline1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy Liberty Reserve @ 130usd And Get Funded Within 6 Hours Of Payment / How To Own A Free All Expense Paid Website This Season / Do You Own Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.