Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. (1921 Views)

Why Mr Ayodele Dada Shouldn't Be Given A National Honour / Invalid / Syphilis Testing Are Able To Just Purr Along Along With Few Adult Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by helphelp: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2014
I have been a member of this forum since 2009. And way back then, you need not click on all sections to get additional/more interesting stories. Although not in all cases, but most of the time way back then, almost all the best entertaining, informative stories makes it to the front page.

Nowadays, the reverse is the case.

So I urge all members not to limit their viewing to just the front page. Trust me, enter into all these sections randomly after you are done with the front page, you will realise and wonder why some annoying topics make front page and others don't.

Could it be incompetent MODs? Only Mr. Seun Osewa can answer for that.

Thank you and God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
helphelp: I have been a member of this forum since 2009. And way back then, you need not click on all sections to get additional/more interesting stories. Although not in all cases, but most of the time way back then, almost all the best entertaining, informative stories makes it to the front page.

Nowadays, the reverse is the case.

So I urge all members not to limit their viewing to just the front page. Trust me, enter into all these sections randomly after you are done with the front page, you will realise and wonder why some annoying topics make front page and others don't.

Could it be incompetent MODs? Only Mr. Seun Osewa can answer for that.

Thank you and God bless Nigeria

Ok
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ok.
but what if this makes front page ??
just asking tho

for this cra..p to mke FP I wud stop visiting NL angry
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by ifaoni(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
it cant make front page, i swear.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by Tallesty1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
I can go days without checking the posts on front page.

Most of the posts there are just annoying.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by helphelp: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
ifaoni: it cant make front page, i swear.

I swear, it can't... grin grin grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by helphelp: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: I can go days without checking the posts on front page.

Most of the posts there are just annoying.

Same here...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by helphelp: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
snowprince07: Ok.
but what if this makes front page ??
just asking tho

Lemme ask Ifa grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by moriton(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
But the sections are not neatly arranged as the front page. It confuses me at times.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by helphelp: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
moriton: But the sections are not neatly arranged as the front page. It confuses me at times.

But full of interesting stories
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by ITbomb(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Some people are just naturally kinda trendy, they contribute only because others are there. I prefer to look for interesting topics to contribute and learn or for useless ones to show them that I craze pass dem
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
It would be a funny irony if this doeant make front page grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by PapaNnamdi: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
to al those prophet of God fanatics
this is for u

I PROPHESY THIS MOMENT THAT BFOR THIS MONTH RUNS OUT THIS TOPIC WILL MAKE FRONT PAGE!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
PapaNnamdi: to al those prophet of God fanatics
this is for u

I PROPHESY THIS MOMENT THAT BFOR THIS MONTH RUNS OUT THIS TOPIC WILL MAKE FRONT PAGE!
Papa we are not in d church
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by Abbey2sam(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
helphelp:

Lemme ask Ifa grin

make i ask obatala
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by clefstone(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
[b][/b]
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by naturally: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
You can easily be the 1st to comment on threads that are not yet on frontpage

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by Rikidony(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
MAKE I BOOK SPACE INCASE grin grin

na dis kin useless topic the make front page this days grin grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by 24in7: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Just passin........
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by Andyblaze: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
True if I only used frontpage I wouldn't hace seen This Nude Pics Thread
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by wonda26(m): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rikidony: MAKE I BOOK SPACE INCASE grin grin

na dis kin useless topic the make front page this days grin grin
Lol.... U nor well grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Khaynet:
Papa we are not in d church

He he he he he he he, hallelujah !!!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
You made a point though...i used to stick to only front page too... Then I discovered family section, investment, business.... Those are my favorites.... #although I rarely comment.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: You made a point though...i used to stick to only front page too... Then I discovered family section, investment, business.... Those are my favorites.... #although I rarely comment.
another promising board is the Agric section.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Good @Op.. If u want to hide a good thing from nairalanders hide it in d section ..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yeah I agree too, I also enjoy the health and agric section, lotsa stuffs to learn nd entertain myslf wit cool
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by spanzed(m): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Op remember not all post can make FP,how u view things would be quite different from how d MODs do see dem,dey are challenged with putting inviting threads to invite more people on NL...and some ppl don't even No about other sections if they check FP dey would think does thing are designs...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by Ephramed(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Incase....

Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yes op u are wright, nairaland used to be full of entertaining and educative posts. I learnt a lot of things then, its no longer like that now. nairaland is now full of short and useless posts. Then when you enter career section you will love it, you get advice and many valueable information from professionals in the same field with you, today its no longer so its filled with posts like these:
Ephramed: Incase....
24in7: Just passin........
clefstone: [b][/b]
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by Psalmpy(m): 5:24am On Oct 03, 2014
g
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by Psalmpy(m): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2014
baba pack well na u dey help me buy mb
Re: Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. by Cpumping(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2014
I doubt dis wd ever make FP. After OP af finish yabbing the MODs. Mke I hear if e make FP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2014/2015 Waec Gce Nov/dec Result Is Out Learn / Kogi State University Has Called Off Strike / Certificate Fees At Unimaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.