Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,353 members, 7,843,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Stricyly For Ibo Sistas - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Stricyly For Ibo Sistas (1937 Views)

Strictly For Ibo Men / My Valentine Day Bash For Nairaland Sistas & Selected Brodas / Stricyly For Sistas (a Must Read For Every Sista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by CheeMoney(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2006
2fine4u:

lol @ cheemoney grin
may they never choke on chicken bone ooo. Ehaaaaaaaaa.
neways my Ibo brother, goodluck in ya search fo ya matrimony grin

LMAO @ 2fine4u. Thanks you so much ooo my sista. May your days be long. Ehaaaaa
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by michy(f): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2006
Jachoz:

I don't believe in sentiments tongue
I trust michy because she's from enugu angry

no long thing
i still dey
till whenever
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by Jachoz(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2006
michy:

no long thing
i still dey
till whenever

Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by michy(f): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2006
jachoz u are even around
whats up
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by Jachoz(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2006
Hay Babe, nothing much. I will be hitting coal city next week. How's the day?
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by michy(f): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2006
ok
mail me so that we can talk better ok
michycasy@yahoo.com
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by Busta(f): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2006
why just the ibo sistas, the rest of us don't qualify?
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by Hotstepper(f): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2006
busta, u heard da dde, igbo chics only embarassed
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by Busta(f): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2006
Hotstepper:

busta, u heard da dde, igbo chics only embarassed

just curious thats all!
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by Jachoz(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2006
Busta:

why just the ibo sistas, the rest of us don't qualify?

Show yourself. If u've got big pawpaw and big dudu bahaind, u qualify too.
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by Raymand(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2006
The only thing special about ibo girls is the fact that they finish huslers money in record time! damn slots!!
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by Jachoz(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2006
Raymand:

The only thing special about ibo girls is the fact that they finish huslers money in record time! damn slots!!
Ray, you are not sure of this or are u
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by Hotstepper(f): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2006
@Raymand , you are 2 ignorant and I think you are the slut, damn, if u r da one I saw in your profile, may God have mercy, I wonder who is the real Biggy
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by agb(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2006
it's treally weird that a brother still has to request for so much in a sista when it is not certin that suh brtha has what it takes to athcth that sista, anyway,, with the reply u've been getting, you should now that it's time to get on the streets nd do some looking about for the right girl o your dreams,
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by CheeMoney(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2006
agb:

it's treally weird that a brother still has to request for so much in a sista when it is not certin that suh brtha has what it takes to athcth that sista, anyway,, with the reply u've been getting, you should now that it's time to get on the streets nd do some looking about for the right girl o your dreams,

Hey! agb, if u can't say what you want boy, then you are in for some real shit. Most sistas out there live a life of pretence. I also know that there are a whole lotta them who are an embodiment of good nature. They are real to the core, with the heart of a dove but hard to come bye. Let me whisper a secret for your ears only. [s]I have a problem with women that they just can't let go the moment the bug hits them[/s]. So I just wanted that right woman who I know is out there to take that bold step and hit me up so we can get talking. I don't enjoy playing around.

Ha ha ha ha. About having what it takes to take care of the woman or possessing the qualities, live that to me. smiley
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by Raymand(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2006
@ hotstepper,

There is no way i could be ignorant, i got the best teacher (experience) i know you ibo girls like i know how to pop open a condom in five minutes, and why are you taking cheap shots at my profile picture? that was taken over long ago, you should see me now, you'd wish you had me (of course i'd reject the offer) besides, who are you to judge, you don't even have a profil pic undecided
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by Hotstepper(f): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2006
hahaahhaa, you're stupidly 4nny, keep opening den condoms, ewu, na wahh, it takes u 5 mins. 2 pop up a condom and u said u have experience. dawg, u r 2 slow, tell ur villa teacher that taught u dat he/she failed, I would have lost appitite b4 u finish opening it, mugu, I should see u now ehhhhhhh, let me see because I bet you're even worst now, who wants u? haven't u heard that igbo girls like me don't have rubbish 2 do with people like u huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ma pix was dere before and removed it aite so don';t think that putting pix in profile is a big thing, maybe for you because you're 2 bush 4 ma likinggggggggggggggg,
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by ZuluNation(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2006
Hotstepper:

hahaahhaa, you're stupidly 4nny, keep opening den condoms, ewu, na wahh, it takes u 5 mins. 2 pop up a condom and u said u have experience. dawg, you're 2 slow, tell your villa teacher that taught u that he/she failed, I would have lost appitite before u finish opening it, mugu, I should see u now ehhhhhhh, let me see because I bet you're even worst now, who wants u? haven't u heard that igbo girls like me don't have rubbish 2 do with people like u huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ma pix was dere before and removed it aite so don';t think that putting pix in profile is a big thing, maybe for you because you're 2 bush 4 ma likinggggggggggggggg,

My dear why do you even bother with a jackass like that tongue tongue I'm very sure no Igbo princess would even give his fat ugly ass(thug wannabe) a second look thats why he has all that animosity build up for Igbo Girls.

@Ray,

Get some help bro you have some major Issues. cry cry
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by Raymand(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2006
Of corse when i sed 5 minutes i didn't actually mean it literarily (i expected you to know that) and putting a pic on the profile page isn't a big thing, but when someone puts one up and you don't have any you don't have the right to critisize, (then i would go into quoting an adage) you ibo girls are all the same! undecided

@ Zulu nation

You don't know anything about ibo girls believe me!
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by ZuluNation(m): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2006
@Ray

Hey stupid my Mother, sisters etc are Igbos. So pls just shout your stinky trap and don't tell me what I don't know just imagine the nerve angry angry
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by chillin(f): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2006
Odiegwu!!
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by ZuluNation(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2006
My dear have you seen nonsense like this before angry
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by Hotstepper(f): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2006
yes, we are all da same. go 4uck yourself. anuofia
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by LiquidMind(m): 2:08am On Aug 04, 2006
Don't forget Money making ritualist still exist lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by ZuluNation(m): 2:16am On Aug 04, 2006
LiquidMind:

And your point is ? ?
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by Jachoz(m): 7:59am On Aug 04, 2006
LiquidMind:

So beware of LiquidMind
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by LiquidMind(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2006
Some body came here to look for the love of his life without putting his picture. age,
no name, no address, but prefere to do it secretly. and only igbo sister.

If you intend to sell. you better advertise completely
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by Jachoz(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2006
I catch you man tongue
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by earthrealm(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2006
hmmmm
i like the fella;s cojones 4 having the balls 2 post such a thread, but  u wud have put ur pic.so we cud know that u are serious
goodluck
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by DaTbabe: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2006
earthrealm:

hmmmm
i like the fella;s cojones 4 having the balls 2 post such a thread, but  u would have put your pic.so we cud know that u are serious
goodluck

Thanks bro for the complimentary remarks. It would have been great to post my pic in here. But I fear the exploits of yahoo boys. They may copy my picture and use for shady deals that could land me in trouble. Ever wondered how naija names in some sites end up with white chick pictures and vice versa?

I have my email addy posted here and b'livs that will do the magic.

Thanks again bro.
Re: Stricyly For Ibo Sistas by CheeMoney(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2006
earthrealm:

hmmmm
i like the fella;s cojones 4 having the balls 2 post such a thread, but  u would have put your pic.so we cud know that u are serious
goodluck

angry angry Heu! Nwa nka egbue mooooooo angry angry Hey! my fellow Nairalanders, sorry for the mix-up. My stupid cousin didn't log off and I mistakenly posted my reply in her account.   angry angry angry

Thanks bro for the complimentary remarks. It would have been great to post my pic in here. But I fear the exploits of yahoo boys. They may copy my picture and use for shady deals that could land me in trouble. Ever wondered how naija names in some sites end up with white chick pictures and vice versa?

I have my email addy posted here and b'livs that will do the magic.

Thanks again bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Ado Ekiti / I Am Looking For A Guy For Longterm Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.