Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,969 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Who Has Watched This Movie- "Under The Skin" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Has Watched This Movie- "Under The Skin" (530 Views)

If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / Tunde Kelani's Maami. Did You Cry? Who Has Watched? / Day Break Season 2: Who Has Watched It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Watched This Movie- "Under The Skin" by kay29000(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
So who has seen "Under the Skin?" It stars Scarlett Johansson, and I think it was released early this year. My friend gave me the movie last week, and I had to call him up around midnight to curse him out for giving me such a useless movie. I was 40 minutes into the movie, and I didn't understand what was going on. I love "different" movies...I love deep movies, but this movie...I don't know. Maybe it went over my head. is there anyone else that has seen this movie? Please drop your opinion on it.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Tiwa Goes Mute When Asked If All Is Well With Tee Billz / Most Popular Seasonal Movie In Nigeria / “the Interview” Now Available On Google Play And Youtube Movies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.