Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Speaks In New VIDEO He Is Alive - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Speaks In New VIDEO He Is Alive (580 Views)

Have You Watch The Video Where Boko Haram Leader Shekau Says March 28 Election W / Boko Haram Leader Shekau On Hospital Death Bed: Is He Dead Or Alive? / Maitama Sule Is Alive, Hale And Hearty - Project Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Speaks In New VIDEO He Is Alive by emmanuelogbe(m): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
What the heck are we Nigerians supposed to believe now? Do we have two Shekaus now or our military don't even know who the real Shekau is?
Shekau speaks in new Video says “Here I am, alive"
“Here I am, alive. I will only die the day Allah takes my breath,” Shekau said, adding that his group was “running our… Islamic caliphate” and administering strict sharia punishments.
Nigeria’s military said last week that Shekau was dead and that a man who had been posing as the group’s leader in the videos had been killed after fighting with troops in the far northeast.
- See more at: http:// www.vanguardngr. com/2014/10/ boko-haram-leade r-dismisses-cla ims-death-new-v ideo/ #sthash.VvGRaRPX .dpuf
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Speaks In New VIDEO He Is Alive by Germeeu: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Our military want us nigerians 2 believe they working. shekau is dead bt shekau is alive which 1 do we believe now.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Speaks In New VIDEO He Is Alive by emmanuelogbe(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
I have always been skeptical about the news of his death. It was hard to believe and now I don't know what to believe anymore. It may be that they are trying to sustain the morale of the haramites in a way of saying their leader is still alive. Perhaps he is still alive. Never believed the story that he was dead though.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Speaks In New VIDEO He Is Alive by yuncka: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Its only fools dat actually believd dat Shekau is dead. D difrence between d said impostor and Shekau is too much for people to believe, safe for a bump on d forehead dat might have been imposed by force using d butt of an Ak47.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Speaks In New VIDEO He Is Alive by emmanuelogbe(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
yuncka: safe for a bump on d forehead dat might have been imposed by force using d butt of an Ak47.
Lmao! Guy u got me cracking here.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Speaks In New VIDEO He Is Alive by emmanuelogbe(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
This man might fulfil his plan if he continues fooling the govt and military this way. Now they have to be security cautious because, I am apprehensive the next attack will be damn devastating.
May God save us from this blood suckers.

(1) (Reply)

Asari-dokubo Took Part In $9.3m Arms Scandal –APC / Police Parade Dogs That Attacked Four- Year-old Boy / Which Child Is More Difficult To Raise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.