Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Scam Report By Www.awoofmobiles.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scam Report By Www.awoofmobiles.com (1184 Views)

How To Host Your Website On Google For Free By Www.classicbiz.tk / Scam Report / Free Tutorial On How To Setup Reseller Hosting Account By Www.hostlinker.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Report By Www.awoofmobiles.com by ezeoba1: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is my experience with awoofmobiles.I have been receiving mails and sms from the admin of the site(awoofmobiles). Their laptops are very cheap with good configuration so i started talking to friends which i knew needs laptop.my intention was to buy from them(awoofmobiles) and resell.so i cantacted them and told the admin that i want to be buying from him and reselling but i have not been able to save up to the cost of the laptop as a result of my health problem and that i want to be his agent so that i can rise money for medications.I told him that what i have saved is 10k and i will be paying for a mini laptop he is selling 15k and that i will pay the remaining balance once i sell the laptop which would have taken a day or two.He accepted and asked me to do the payment which i did on Tuesday last week(23-09-14).As am typing this now,laptop "i no see",my money nko,i no see".He doesn't pick my calls again but if i call with a different line,he will pick and once he heard my name,he will cut the call.i have sent countless sms but no reply. www.awoofmobiles.com is a big scam site.Here are his details...Site:www.awoofmobiles.com....Name of admin(owner of site):Adaeze Mike Worlu.....Phone number:07069150188..Below is the screenshot of my Teller.it's uploaded in half cos i used my phone to snap it.

1 Share

Re: Scam Report By Www.awoofmobiles.com by deactivated(f): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oops, yes another scam...post your complain here http://customercare.com.ng and pray lipsrsealed
Re: Scam Report By Www.awoofmobiles.com by Abduletudaye(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sorry about your money.

I get regular sms from awoof mobile... But the thing is, I have never requested for any product from them because I believed they're fake. The bad part is that I got to know them through .. Its a pity many Nigerians lose their money to this invincible people.

This should Make FP so people would be aware.
Re: Scam Report By Www.awoofmobiles.com by ezeoba1: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
@deactivated;tanx 4 that reminder.i have to send my complaint to them.once more,tanx maa
Re: Scam Report By Www.awoofmobiles.com by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2014
ezeoba1: This is my experience with awoofmobiles.I have been receiving mails and sms from the admin of the site(awoofmobiles). Their laptops are very cheap with good configuration so i started talking to friends which i knew needs laptop.my intention was to buy from them(awoofmobiles) and resell.so i cantacted them and told the admin that i want to be buying from him and reselling but i have not been able to save up to the cost of the laptop as a result of my health problem and that i want to be his agent so that i can rise money for medications.I told him that what i have saved is 10k and i will be paying for a mini laptop he is selling 15k and that i will pay the remaining balance once i sell the laptop which would have taken a day or two.He accepted and asked me to do the payment which i did on Tuesday last week(23-09-14).As am typing this now,laptop "i no see",my money nko,i no see".He doesn't pick my calls again but if i call with a different line,he will pick and once he heard my name,he will cut the call.i have sent countless sms but no reply. www.awoofmobiles.com is a big scam site.Here are his details...Site:www.awoofmobiles.com....Name of admin(owner of site):Adaeze Mike Worlu.....Phone number:07069150188..Below is the screenshot of my Teller.it's uploaded in half cos i used my phone to snap it.

Money gone just like dat
Re: Scam Report By Www.awoofmobiles.com by Abdul9025(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
How can a toshiba with Core i7 be 20k..haba every about that website is fake.. you be Blind ne!!

1 Like

Re: Scam Report By Www.awoofmobiles.com by vizboy(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2014
the sites is so fake

at first site you should know
Re: Scam Report By Www.awoofmobiles.com by dazekid(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Eeyah op the site is obviiously fake na but the most head-busting thing about your story is that you explained your money and health situation to the guy and he still had the heart to scam you......People wicked o.

(1) (Reply)

Low Adsense Earnings ? How To Increase / See The Working Code To Make Image More Than 20kb Apear In Wapka Forum / Get A wordpress Android App For 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.