Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

[PHOTOS] Kanye West's Blog Had A Nude Kim Kardashian As Girl Of The Week In 2008 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] Kanye West's Blog Had A Nude Kim Kardashian As Girl Of The Week In 2008 (1312 Views)

Yemi Alade Is The Face Of Africa Fashion Week In Nigeria & London 2016 / Khloe Kardashian Leaks A Nude Photo Of Amber Rose Touching Her Private Part 18+ / [PHOTO] Kim Kardashian Wears Shows Cleavage, In A Nude Dress With Thigh-high Sli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Kanye West's Blog Had A Nude Kim Kardashian As Girl Of The Week In 2008 by tuneriolo: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
It turns out rapper Kanye West might have been obsessed with Kim kardashian years before he dated her, we now have proof. Kanye's old blog posts posts on his then-website kanyeuniversecity.com. have emerged .
As way back as 2008, he named Kim as his 'girl of the week', posting a nude picture of her...
She was not alone though, a year later in 2009, he named Kourtney her sister, he obviously has a thing for the Kardashian family lol

He explained the rationale behind his girl of the week posts

"Seriously though! I actually don't know most of the girls I post.... But there is a method to my madness, some peace to the perversion. This post gives me the opportunity to be creative. I meaning me... meaning in third person like I'm crazy Kanye West.' 'I first choose the, what I call the cover photo... I know you might not believe this but I look for something not too trashy and iconic. Everything I do is about creating memorable, iconic imagery. Obviously I don't think shots from the back are trashy depending on the specific pose. I'm basically retarded with photooshop so I feel so accomplished when I erase a logo or something like that off of a photo... Then I obviously use comic life to put the 'Where are You Yeezy' next to the girl.'
source: http://..com/2014/10/photos-always-been-obsessed-kanye-wests.html

Re: [PHOTOS] Kanye West's Blog Had A Nude Kim Kardashian As Girl Of The Week In 2008 by redcliff: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Useless bloggers

(1) (Reply)

Has Wizkid Motivated You With His Wealth? / Why Going To School Makes No Sense-willow & Jaden Smith Open Up / PHOTOS: Prof.yemi Osinbanjo,top Celebrities At Olamide #OLIC Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.