Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Shoutout To Those Who.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shoutout To Those Who.. (353 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoutout To Those Who.. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
mostly in primary school then

always skipped and never wrote on the first page of a new note book grin

fold some pages after each term and write something like '' the beginning of 3rd term. God please make me to take first position'' grin

wrote their names on a small piece of paper and insert it into their bic/biro pen grin

good old days .... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoutout To Those Who.. by Dbestmax(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dose wia d good days....Not indomie generation dat buy fresh books per term and pen like pure water...
Dose days wen u manage to steal dat pen u take off d name...hehehhe...skul was kul
Re: Shoutout To Those Who.. by REMMEI(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
I just find out that nobody plays with kite anymore..
Re: Shoutout To Those Who.. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
I still skip the 1st 2 pages in any new book
Re: Shoutout To Those Who.. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
REMMEI: I just find out that nobody plays with kite anymore..
hehehe... yea

they lack the creativity to make one grin
Re: Shoutout To Those Who.. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin grin

Re: Shoutout To Those Who.. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Those days when you borrow a pen,you steal the ink after using it and return an empty case to the owner grin

For every eleganza biro you buy,a design must follow
Re: Shoutout To Those Who.. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Odilafta: Those days when you borrow a pen,you steal the ink after using it and return an empty case to the owner grin

For every eleganza biro you buy,a design must follow
girl, you go school!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Box Yourself In!!! / Online Oracle Apps Technical Training In India | USA | UK | Singapore | Canada / UNIZIK 2014/2015 Admission Help:call 08060273860

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.