Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Last Man Standing On Earth. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Last Man Standing On Earth. (508 Views)

No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss / An Essay On The Giant Of Africa, Standing On Spagetti Legs(please Read And Rate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Man Standing On Earth. by Sijioke(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
FRIENDS LET'S TRY THIS GAME. It's called"THE LAST MAN STANDING" The one who comments last wins. With each WORD that ends your sentence, the next person 2 comment 'll use ur last word 2 start their sentence. Example:'Welcum2 da game" Next person wil use da word 'game' 2 start..."Game of this sort is 4 matured minds" and so on... IF UR COMMENT IS NOT IN LINE WIT DA GAMES RULE, REMUV N TRY AGAIN.
Re: The Last Man Standing On Earth. by Truth24(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Shea u guys have started dis endless game again dis year
Re: The Last Man Standing On Earth. by Munalove(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
I dnt undastand
Re: The Last Man Standing On Earth. by Sijioke(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Munalove: I dnt undastand
undastand wat?
Re: The Last Man Standing On Earth. by Munalove(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
D game u just stated.i mean how is it bin played
Re: The Last Man Standing On Earth. by Jutheone: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Munalove: D game u just stated.i mean how is it bin played
Played this game last year. You simply need to start a new sentence with the last word on the previous comment. Ya dig?
Re: The Last Man Standing On Earth. by peculiarabacus(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Digging my way to the top.....please anybody who knows the way from agege to uniosun
Re: The Last Man Standing On Earth. by Sijioke(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2014
peculiarabacus: Digging my way to the top.....please anybody who knows the way from agege to uniosun
uniosun ritualist.

(1) (Reply)

Toefl And GRE Assistance / Toefl, GRE And SAT Exams Issues/assistance/registration / 10 Types Of Lecturers That You Meet In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.