Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Incredible MAN Of Africa - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Incredible MAN Of Africa (21832 Views)

Jewels Of Africa Nairaland Heritage Fair / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In All Of Africa / Beautiful Faces Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by johnjay4u2u(m): 2:57am On Oct 03, 2014
Eniqurl: ok.
woman self they Nairaland?
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by mrvance(m): 2:57am On Oct 03, 2014
Toh...Nairaland
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by creativeguru: 3:01am On Oct 03, 2014
LMAyedun: Fuller replied: ‘It is best I got no learning; for many learned men be great fools.’
Words!!
Many but not All.
The type of education Nigerian institutions are implanting in students and graduates is the type Thomas Fuller referred. angry
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Well said my brother cool

...No one else can free our minds.

johnjay4u2u: the last quote got me thinking. Africa's main problem has been selfishness. A king will trade other people's sons and daughters and hide theirs. This era, politicians loot money meant for all for their family.
It's a pity we still hate ourselves.
If two men(a black and a white who look alike) are dressed the same way, Africans will reflexly prefer the white.
''Emancipate yourself from mental slavery''- Bob Marley

Got the bronze. TTC. I'm getting there.
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by laoma15(m): 3:05am On Oct 03, 2014
If only Africa could be more loving and caring. We have it all. The Europeans can't do without Africa. 70% of the World resources is deposited in Africa. Africa need to unite. We have enough to go round. Poverty shouldn't be found in Africa. Peace & Love.
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by creativeguru: 3:12am On Oct 03, 2014
kobonaire: when you stop worrying about which race is 'superior' and instead apply yourself to be the best you can be regardless of your skin colour, ethnicity, tribe etc then you can truly achieve greatness.
Stop blaming others for your failures.
I understand. Achieving greatness as a slave
Whether you like it or not, it's time we started making documented history of modern greatness. Once, you achieve big, you are automatically a property of America or Europe. Africa must get the deserved credit if and only if we work towards collective development.
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by Atmmachine(m): 3:15am On Oct 03, 2014
I don't know why i have so much hatred for whites
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by VoteOutPDPJona: 3:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Africa, home of incredible men and women!
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by haulagehandlers(m): 3:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Claroo: Una no dey sleep ni
pot calling kettle black.
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by creativeguru: 3:22am On Oct 03, 2014
Atmmachine: I don't know why i have so much hatred for whites
take am easy o! Heart transplant is a difficult operation o!
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by Networkingprof: 3:29am On Oct 03, 2014
Great info. Thomas Fuller, one of Africa's immortal legends. God bless mother Africa. www.fohownigeria..com
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by glowshine(f): 3:29am On Oct 03, 2014
Omo,dis story long die.
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by olayanju22(m): 3:32am On Oct 03, 2014
FemiAdenekan: How do we even know if this is true? Someone could have simply cooked this up. Or that was probably what the Slaveman was good at which his masters wanted to show off. Its not a bad hype tho.

Guy,our thots are alike,that's the first thing that came to my mind.
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by Val22(m): 3:38am On Oct 03, 2014
Why everytime men, why not women
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by cole265(m): 3:48am On Oct 03, 2014
Vladm: If u c wen okada man dey calculate 'baba ijebu' u go know say diz guy na learner

I also witnessed a welder argue with a bank official, proving beyond all reasonable doubts that his account was deducted unfairly. Funny, was that the banker having been defeated in the argument, sighs, and said, "try to cheat these illiterate of their money, then you'll realise they are genius at calculations after all". Lol.
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by kobonaire(m): 3:48am On Oct 03, 2014
creativeguru:
I understand. Achieving greatness as a slave
Whether you like it or not, it's time we started making documented history of modern greatness. Once, you achieve big, you are automatically a property of America or Europe. Africa must get the deserved credit if and only if we work towards collective development.
Bros, slavery was over over a century ago? When can we stop playing the blame game and take ownership? Do the Japanese, the Chinese or Indians depend on the "tyrant Westerners" for their success??
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by Bolt3(m): 4:29am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by iluvpomo(m): 4:39am On Oct 03, 2014
Atmmachine: I don't know why i have so much hatred for whites
because you are being a mo.oron.

1 Like

Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by englishmart(m): 5:40am On Oct 03, 2014
He Learnt by cognition.
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by uhuns: 5:42am On Oct 03, 2014
FemiAdenekan: How do we even know if this is true? Someone could have simply cooked this up. Or that was probably what the Slaveman was good at which his masters wanted to show off. Its not a bad hype tho.

Part of learning is to use google all the time ..........you will be amazed, be a friend to the principles of learning ..........one thing is sure the op did.......
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by Temmzz(m): 5:49am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by Blaqsmith(m): 5:58am On Oct 03, 2014
FOR MANY LEARNED MEN BE GREAT FOOLS

^^^

He didn't sound uneducated at all.
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by Tinyemeka(m): 5:58am On Oct 03, 2014
johnjay4u2u:
''Emancipate yourself from mental slavery''- Bob Marley

Got the bronze. TTC. I'm getting there.

Fighting for a worthless FTC position; is that not slavery in itself?
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by SeverusSnape(m): 6:05am On Oct 03, 2014
interesting...
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2014
EXTRA ORDINARY KADIO CALCULATOR...... AFRICA IS BLESSED
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by Eillyeillz(m): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2014
He did have the brain of a God but how come no one ever heard of him??
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by timilehing(m): 6:36am On Oct 03, 2014
No pinshure at all??
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by benega: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2014
Classic case of wise man dying in foolish mans backyard. Anyways dis wat u get when ur anscestor is cursed by his father(noah) 4 looking upon his unclothedness. Afrika kpele.
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by creativeguru: 6:48am On Oct 03, 2014
kobonaire:
Bros, slavery was over over a century ago? When can we stop playing the blame game and take ownership? Do the Japanese, the Chinese or Indians depend on the "tyrant Westerners" for their success??

Seems you're indirectly saying the same thing with me. The emphasis is not on the westerners or the slave trade. It is upon Nigeria and other African countries to collectively have a sincere development plan and support it creating enabling environment without individual selfish interested . Japan, China, Singapore did this.

Our politicians must turn a new leaf, else we'll continue to move in reverse direction. If you and I develop a brilliant technology today in Nigeria, there won't be any remarkable impact because the Nigerian system is not built to support such intellectual breakthrough in earnest. Many factors will frustrate you and eventually rely on western world to gain relevance.

1 Like

Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by zigger(m): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2014
Such a man lived and died yet no one heàrd of him. Guess the whites are scared to show him off, to prove that we are the same and equal and that the only difference is the skin colour. Just like the grizzly and polar bear
Re: Incredible MAN Of Africa by liyalla(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2014
Mother AFRICA @ work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saadu Haliru: Emir Of Lafiagi Is Dead / Five Things We Must Stop Doing As Nigerians / Thanksgiving Service Of Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Edo Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.