Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Where Are Centenary Lotterywinners? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Are Centenary Lotterywinners? (368 Views)

Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note / Nigeria Gets N100 Centenary Note Wednesday / Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Centenary Lotterywinners? by jcflex(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
The Nigerian Centenary Lottery was widely advertised by all networks, MTN on 35777 and ETISALAT gave me alot of headache with their unsolicited SMS to advertise the centenary lotto and you will be charge #100 if you wish to participate.

Prices includes cars, cash and many goodies were promised. now nothing is been said about the lotto again, if it has end or not, again noboby has claim to be a winner from the lotto, yet no list of winners has been published. for those that participate share your experience, and if you know anybody that claim to be a winner, or you personal win from the lotto, let meet you.
everyday I pass thru the claim centenary city, I cannot but laugh, at the waste of resources in this country, a city out of a city.

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Think Babies Were Made When You Were Still Young And Innocent? / Calculate Your Startup Idea's Potential / Minister Of Works Changes Names Of Some Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.