Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page (6640 Views)

Cynthia Morgan, Reminisce Block Guy For Making Fun Of Them / Nkiru Sylvanus Announces Official Facebook Page, Warns Fans Against Impostors / Rihanna Makes Fun Of Miley Cyrus At The Airport (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by Abbey2sam(m): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2014
Rikidony: Who is John dumelo. we here in the states dont know him undecided undecided

even in Moscow we don't know him
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by rigarmortis: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2014
some daughterfvkcers cant recognize a simple joke.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by joelenesleek(f): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2014
grin
sameer1212: lmao.... babe u r funny o grin
grin,the guy the claim states when he doesn't even know the president of states AIRFORCE1.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by joelenesleek(f): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2014
johncozy:
no be states hin de..na countries
hahahahhah, I am very sure AIRFORCE1 is in the states, you are just bad bellying tongue
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by joelenesleek(f): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Which states are you guys talking about ? Borno state or Adamawa state please specify
who doesn't know the states? Ask AIRFORCE1 for directions.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by joelenesleek(f): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2014
Ollybarbie219: Do u realise he dark skin? Lmfao...... grin
in actual crush, I love dark skin guys with pink lips, abs, biceps and Based in the STATES. grin

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by joelenesleek(f): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Airforce1:

grin wink smiley
they don't know and believe you are in the STATES grin,I garrat tell them.
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by johncozy(m): 8:25am On Oct 03, 2014
joelenesleek: hahahahhah, I am very sure AIRFORCE1 is in the states, you are just bad bellying tongue
lool...was just kidding!
Morning..how was ur nyt?
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2014
joelenesleek: who doesn't know the states? Ask AIRFORCE1 for directions.
Who is AIRFORCE1 is that the presidential plane of American president
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by joelenesleek(f): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2014
johncozy:
lool...was just kidding!
Morning..how was ur nyt?
yeah I got the joke. Nyt was great.
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by joelenesleek(f): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Who is AIRFORCE1 is that the presidential plane of American president
,no dear, the United States is the presidential plane of AIRFORCE1.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by johncozy(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2014
joelenesleek: yeah I got the joke. Nyt was great.
aii miss
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by Melancholy(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Which states are you guys talking about ? Borno state or Adamawa state please specify
Niger
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by Airforce1(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2014
My name in their mouth like toothpaste
Everyday they got something new
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by Rikidony(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2014
Abbey2sam:

even in Moscow we don't know him
PUHAHAHA grin grin
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by Rikidony(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Who is AIRFORCE1 is that the presidential plane of American president
PUHAHAHAHAHA GUY NO KILL ME WITH LAUGHTER THIS MORNING grin grin grin grin
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2014
joelenesleek: ,no dear, the United States is the presidential plane of AIRFORCE1.
That means he must be a president, which country, Sambisa caliphate nation or ISIS Islamic state of Iraq and Syria,
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by Airforce1(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by MeGaStReEt: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2014
anselm791: Who the bleep is john dumelon?

Emeka Ike wannabe
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by fairheven: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2014
emeka1101: Doctor is pronounced Docta. Search it in a dictionary.
Bro.leave mata for matter..who cares weather it is docta...we have got our unique accent(one of the sexiest in the world)and they have got theirs',so we cool with it.do u think an english man can pronounce your local name properly? Mek Dem go sidon joor!
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by londoner: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2014
emeka1101: Doctor is pronounced Docta. Search it in a dictionary.

No, it depends on he accent/country of the person. Americans and Canadians do not pronounce it as docta. Does a russian pronounce it as docta?

It was a joke, but it seems Ghanaian celebs do ths upon leaving Nigeria soil. Yvonne Nelson did the same, even Fokn bois made a song to mock. Our celebs go to Ghana all the time, but dont feel the need to post on their facebook mocking Ghanaians,upon leaving or at any time.

They always start by saying, Nigeria is their second home, closest neighbour ....blah, blah, blah.
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by Anndlegend(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2014
sameer1212: lmao cheesy

Very Funny.
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by tellwisdom: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2014
Sorry, what does this pics mean?? sad
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2014
Na joke nau....y all da stroking. Abeg, go J Melo, i love you!!!
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by ehiphill: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2014
Why is everyone insulting him? He is just joking for cryingout loud, and you op why try to cause controversy?
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by mrham03(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2014
londoner:

No, it depends on he accent/country of the person. Americans and Canadians do not pronounce it as docta. Does a russian pronounce it as docta?

It was a joke, but it seems Ghanaian celebs do ths upon leaving Nigeria soil. Yvonne Nelson did the same, even Fokn bois made a song to mock. Our celebs go to Ghana all the time, but dont feel the need to post on their facebook mocking Ghanaians,upon leaving or at any time.

They always start by saying, Nigeria is their second home, closest neighbour ....blah, blah, blah.
run away lady! Dont cry oo. Teasing nigeria is fun.

4 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by londoner: 10:38am On Oct 03, 2014
mrham03: run away lady! Dont cry oo. Teasing nigeria is fun.

Yeah, but teasing is for kids.
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by mrham03(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2014
londoner:

Yeah, but teasing is for kids.
lol, nope teasing is for everyone.. U should see what nigerians say about ghanaians,its terrible so we have to reply in kind. I know u love ur country and so do we ghanaians too, its just teasing. At the end of the day, we are still friendly countries.

5 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by EzeeYFB(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2014
coolDnt mind d guy ja re,bt j.melo b careful oo
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by londoner: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2014
mrham03: lol, nope teasing is for everyone.. U should see what nigerians say about ghanaians,its terrible so we have to reply in kind. I know u love ur country and so do we ghanaians too, its just teasing. At the end of the day, we are still friendly countries.

Yeah thats true, its both ways with ordinary people. Nigerian celebrities, actors and musicians don't get involved in that though.
That's the difference.

Off topic, I've met john briefly and he is actually very sweet. He is a fine toooooo.
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by jnrbayano(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2014
teenidol: obviously he's joking, why are you people insulting him.

No not at all. They weren't insulting him but joking with him.
Re: John Dumelo Makes Fun Of Nigeria On His Official Facebook Page by ElFenomeno1: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2014
Some Nigerians are so stupi...d, it is ridiculous...... Always channelling their aggression in the wrong quarters.
Some foolish idio..ts foaming at the mouth here and abusing the fella, have said worse things to folks from Ghana!
Bloody hypocrites.

Come at me, i am Nigerian. We will have a war of words!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muna Obiekwe Is Not DEAD!!! *pics* / See All The Project Fame Winners So Far And What They’ve Been Up To / 19-year Old Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Jaw-dropping Transformation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.