Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,478 members, 7,954,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

How Do You Register A Company? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Register A Company? (894 Views)

How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission / How Can I Register A Business Name With CAC Without A Lawyer? / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Register A Company? by Clone2020(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Please is there anyone out there with knowledge on how to register a company name? Also assist in explaining the difference between LTD, INC and the other abbreviations.
Re: How Do You Register A Company? by phranco(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
[i][/i]***** brings my seat closer,sits and sip my cold pure water ******
Re: How Do You Register A Company? by taiwoakin(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
The complete step by step guide to help you register your business name can be downloaded at http://companyregguide.com/nameregsecrets/

The complete step by step process to help you register your limited liability company with the CAC in is available at www.companyregguide.com
You dont need to meet a lawyer to do it for you, you can do it yourself

1 Like

Re: How Do You Register A Company? by San2ski(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
taiwoakin:
The complete step by step guide to help you register your business name can be downloaded at http://companyregguide.com/nameregsecrets/

The complete step by step process to help you register your limited liability company with the CAC in is available at www.companyregguide.com
You dont need to meet a lawyer to do it for you, you can do it yourself

F®©€off here if you can't help than pointing out a page one needs to registere
Re: How Do You Register A Company? by omogidi234(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
San2ski:

F®©€off here if you can't help than pointing out a page one needs to registere

I think there should be a Google page in here where you search for a Topic and it will bring out all the threads on such topic. Registration of companies is one issue that has been over-flogged since 2005 on Nairaland.
Re: How Do You Register A Company? by taiwoakin(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Its a free world. i didnt force you. Sometimes you have to give something to get something.

(1) (Reply)

P&G CEO Challenge, Team Horizon Needs Ur VOTE / Dstv's M-net: ‘we Are Now Faster Than Piracy’ / Are You A Local (nigeria) Based Web/mobile App Developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.