Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k (1845 Views)

2006 KIA AMANTI Awoof 590k Reverse camera 6CD LOADERS / A Nigerian Used 1999 Model Toyota Camy For Sale......590k / *gift* Fairly Used P.I.M.P Nissan Murano ( 2004 Model ) Pix Attached. 1.9m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by corneli83(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
A registered Nissan Murano 2004 is up for grab. The car is a first body and has no wiring problem and the gear works perfect too. I am selling cos engine is making funny sound.
Price: 590k
Call: 08105084518, 08183479249
Whatsapp: 08027281634, 08186181707

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by obua: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Murano
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Why not fix the funny sound coming from the engine and sell it off at a better price than this?
I pity the folk who would buy this car cheaply and inherit its funny sounding engine (op, no pun intended though).

3 Likes

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by uboma(m): 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
lomomike: Why not fix the funny sound coming from the engine and sell it off at a better price than this?
I pity the folk who would buy this car cheaply and inherit its funny sounding engine (op, no pun intended though).

lol

1 Like

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by laivwire(m): 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
I'm sure Op has found out what thw funny sound is but is not willing to sink that amount into a money thirsty ride. Buyers will buy at their own risk.

Hope its not the transmission tho, Cvt issues no be here o
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 03, 2014
uboma:

lol

IMO, I believe the time has come for the Autos moderators, Nairaland admin in conjuction with one or two legal or consumer protection organization to collaborate so as to prevent this evil menace of buyers bearing the brunt of previous owners/sellers malevolence.

It speaks of wickedness to use an item and when its bad or quarter to die, you transfer ownership to an unsuspecting, naïve or gullible buyer who buys it and start running up and down endlessly wasting money, energy and risking other factors yet no satisfaction.

If OP or anyone likes, he should shoot me in the leg for basing and criticizing him I care less.

2 Likes

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by uboma(m): 12:18am On Oct 03, 2014
lomomike:

IMO, I believe the time has come for the Autos moderators, Nairaland admin in conjuction with one or two legal or consumer protection organization to collaborate so as to prevent this evil menace of buyers bearing the brunt of previous owners/sellers malevolence.

It speaks of wickedness to use an item and when its bad or quarter to die, you transfer ownership to an unsuspecting, naïve or gullible buyer who buys it and start running up and down endlessly wasting money, energy and risking other factors yet no satisfaction.

If OP or anyone likes, he should shoot me in the leg for basing and criticizing him I care less.

i agree with you 100 percent. Imagine the ridiculous price the 2004 Murano is going for. There must be something really wrong with it.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by corneli83(m): 4:34am On Oct 03, 2014
lomomike: Why not fix the funny sound coming from the engine and sell it off at a better price than this?

I have been using this car for years and I believe there's nothing as expensive as the gear which is still in perfect condition. If I were u, I'll probably keep shut if I'm so ignorant about fixing a Murano.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by corneli83(m): 4:45am On Oct 03, 2014
laivwire: I'm sure Op has found out what thw funny sound is but is not willing to sink that amount into a money thirsty ride. Buyers will buy at their own risk.

Hope its not the transmission tho, Cvt issues no be here o

I believe your were able to read well that the gear works perfect or you probably just want to blab.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by corneli83(m): 5:08am On Oct 03, 2014
uboma:

i agree with you 100 percent. Imagine the ridiculous price the 2004 Murano is going for. There must be something really wrong with it.

Since you know the price is ridiculous and OP is saying the only problem with the car is coming from the engine, go inspect the car and replace the whole of the engine which cost 200k at max.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by coolsegun2002: 5:25am On Oct 03, 2014
lomomike:

Intending buyer should check..he's being truthful buy saying the condition of the car.i don't get why he still deserves to be lashed like he's a fraudster or something...ive seen foriegn adverts on ebay with ridiculous nd crazy faults...what is permissible to u might not be to me..some pple can't spend on a car once it's different from servicing expense..they'll rada sell it off....for crying out loud this is an old murano 2003/ 2004 series..tokunbo goes for as fair as 1.4-1.6milla...ive seen naija used going for 700. To 850.......so I see nothing so crazy about this one especially with a crazy sound in the engine going for almost 600bar

2 Likes

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 03, 2014
corneli83:

I have been using this car for years and I believe there's nothing as expensive as the gear which is still in perfect condition. If I were u, I'll probably keep shut if I'm so ignorant about fixing a Murano.

Seems someone's ego has been thoroughly bruised. Young man, stop being wicked. You and I know its a man who has very tight budget yet ignorant, naïve or gullible that will most probably pick up this ride and inherit the myriad of engine fault(s). Trust me you don't know half about the Nissan you wanna sell off compared to me.

For one thing I challenge you to do as a Christian or Muslim or whatever faith you practice, "Do onto others what you wish others to do to you".

Sorry I had to push it this hard cos I can't stand when one pays for a product that's akin to lemon. I've been a victim hence my advocacy.

1 Like

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by corneli83(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2014
coolsegun2002:

Intending buyer should check..he's being truthful buy saying the condition of the car.i don't get why he still deserves to be lashed like he's a fraudster or something...ive seen foriegn adverts on ebay with ridiculous nd crazy faults...what is permissible to u might not be to me..some pple can't spend on a car once it's different from servicing expense..they'll rada sell it off....for crying out loud this is an old murano 2003/ 2004 series..tokunbo goes for as fair as 1.4-1.6milla...ive seen naija used going for 700. To 850.......so I see nothing so crazy about this one especially with a crazy sound in the engine going for almost 600bar

Thank you bro. Sometimes I wonder why certain people act the way they do and I guess that's why they remain where they are.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2014
coolsegun2002:

I never said he is lying, did I, if I did point it out.
Trust me, I'm a huge fan of a VQ35DE powerhouse, I've used it, its got torque, and power, its robust, its thoroughly well built, its got 10years running as ward's best engine award. But when it goes down into its problem, you'll cry. Mind you its not all about dropping an engine that solves the solution.

This is Naija, mechs of even a 1998 camry sweats when those cars coughs not to talk about a very complex motor, and a nissan at that.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:08am On Oct 03, 2014
Iv inspected and bought cars for less value, any intersted buyer should go and inspect, bargain based on faults noticed, e.g remove the price of engine and labour costs in fixing a new engine dass all.

P.s there are times when you have pressing issues and the easyest thing to let go off is a car, (assuming you have more than one) you don't expect a person with pressing issues to start spending another 200k on replacing the engine on a car he intends to sell to solve a problem? Meanwhile nah market op never stated it was his last price who knows he may sell for much less grin
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by coolsegun2002: 7:37am On Oct 03, 2014
lomomike:

I never said he is lying, did I, if I did point it out.
Trust me, I'm a huge fan of a VQ35DE powerhouse, I've used it, its got torque, and power, its robust, its thoroughly well built, its got 10years running as ward's best engine award. But when it goes down into its problem, you'll cry. Mind you its not all about dropping an engine that solves the solution.

This is Naija, mechs of even a 1998 camry sweats when those cars coughs not to talk about a very complex motor, and a nissan at that.

Neither did I say u said so.....all u pointing now are the dis advantages of using the murano.....which is spoiling anoder person advert I feel every car has got its own hassle...nd I'm sure the hassle of a 1994 car can't be compared with a 2004 v6 machine...my brother uses a toyota which everybody in naija say is really good...but whenever his camry muscle start it's wahala it's nearly half it's salary....my take is dis ...naija used car could be any price...depending on the view of the user..if it's cost we complain...if it's cheap we complain....nd I'm sure if this guy had posted dis advert for 800k...peeps would start giving counter offers of 600k...I just feel we shouldn't make derogatory remarks on pple advert so far it isn't fraudulent...

1 Like

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by uboma(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2014
corneli83:

Since you know the price is ridiculous and OP is saying the only problem with the car is coming from the engine, go inspect the car and replace the whole of the engine which cost 200k at max.

It is either you are the same as the op or the both of you are partners in crime. The op didnt actually mention the faults of the car. All he said was that it makes a funny noise. And you think this is enough to ward off naive buyers?

And how do you know that with just 200k max the car will be back in shape. Your reasoning amuses me...
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by uboma(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2014
coolsegun2002:

Neither did I say u said so.....all u pointing now are the dis advantages of using the murano.....which is spoiling anoder person advert I feel every car has got its own hassle...nd I'm sure the hassle of a 1994 car can't be compared with a 2004 v6 machine...my brother uses a toyota which everybody in naija say is really good...but whenever his camry muscle start it's wahala it's nearly half it's salary....my take is dis ...naija used car could be any price...depending on the view of the user..if it's cost we complain...if it's cheap we complain....nd I'm sure if this guy had posted dis advert for 800k...peeps would start giving counter offers of 600k...I just feel we shouldn't make derogatory remarks on pple advert so far it isn't fraudulent...

The point we are trying to make here is that the op should come out clean as to the problems of the car. Whoever wants to buy it as it is with the problems listed out will buy. Dont come here and say its making some funny noise. SMH
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by uboma(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2014
corneli83: A registered Nissan Murano 2004 is up for grab. The car is a first body and has no wiring problem and the gear works perfect too. I am selling cos engine is making funny sound.
Price: 590k
Call: 08105084518, 08183479249
Whatsapp: 08027281634, 08186181707
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 03, 2014
uboma:

It is either you are the same as the op or the both of you are partners in crime. The op didnt actually mention the faults of the car. All he said was that it makes a funny noise. And you think this is enough to ward off naive buyers?

And how do you know that with just 200k max the car will be back in shape. Your reasoning amuses me...

Don't mind that guy, he most prolly don't know nothing about Nissan hence he says '200K max'. Let's ask them to look deep inside their hearts and judge themselves. Will they carry their hard earned cash to buy a car with an engine of unknown fate?

This Segun guy think its as easy as ABC to just plunk 200K into a car to just buy and fix an engine.

@ Segun and Op, judge yourselves and search your heart truthfully, will you intentionally go buy a lemon titled car?

If yes, then up to you, if no, you know what to do to prevent your conscience judging you.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2014
uboma:

The point we are trying to make here is that the op should come out clean as to the problems of the car. Whoever wants to buy it as it is with the problems listed out will buy. Dont come here and say its making some funny noise. SMH

I for one know the OP must had visited a mechanic workshop prior to his decision to sell this car and its either the mechanic gave him an astonishing bill or even advice him to dispose the car off because most prolly its got 'terminal engine illness'
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by uboma(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2014
lomomike:

I for one know the OP must had visited a mechanic workshop prior to his decision to sell this car and its either the mechanic gave him an astonishing bill or even advice him to dispose the car off because most prolly its got 'terminal engine illness'

I concur
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by alfa0: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2014
I come here very often but i like to read what will benefit me and go my way instead of this,but i think i should say this,
with due respect to lomomike and uboma,the Op in truthful if you ask me,he never lied about the state of the car,unlike some dubious sellers,so i find it very sad that both of you have chosen to attack him this way,unless you people have things in the past that we dont know.
even in ebay,amazon and other sites,people advertise cars and tell you how bad it is,if you like it you can buy and repair,please lets stop all this Attitude it wont help us nor nairaland.

thanks.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by corneli83(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2014
lomomike:

Seems someone's ego has been thoroughly bruised. Young man, stop being wicked. You and I know its a man who has very tight budget yet ignorant, naïve or gullible that will most probably pick up this ride and inherit the myriad of engine fault(s). Trust me you don't know half about the Nissan you wanna sell off compared to me.

For one thing I challenge you to do as a Christian or Muslim or whatever faith you practice, "Do onto others what you wish others to do to you".

Sorry I had to push it this hard cos I can't stand when one pays for a product that's akin to lemon. I've been a victim hence my advocacy.

If you think this is worse that I quoted here, pls call me and come for inspection. If after inspecting the car u find the sound to be very obvious, pls come back to this thread and tell the world. Apart from that, I'll think you are the one with the wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by Ederovie(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Can it go for 350k
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by mekzyjoe(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ederovie:
Can it go for 350k
MR MAN I TINK U R DUMB FOR DIS AMOUNT U R OFFERIN..IF U KNOW U DNT AV MONEY, Y NOT USE UR 350K TO BUY KEKE FOR URSEF..WE SHUD SOMTIMES USE OUR BRAIN IN D WAY WE DO TINS angry angry
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by Shagati(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
mekzyjoe:

MR MAN I TINK U R DUMB FOR DIS AMOUNT U R OFFERIN..IF U KNOW U DNT AV MONEY, Y NOT USE UR 350K TO BUY KEKE FOR URSEF..WE SHUD SOMTIMES USE OUR BRAIN IN D WAY WE DO TINS angry angry

^^^Lol! That is a vexed man there. cheesy

@ lomomike and uboma, mirroring the view of other previous posters, "funny sound from the engine" is as close to full disclosure as it gets. Price is cheap, intending buyer would inspect, weigh his options and pay if all boxes are ticked.

It sure sounds a lot better than "owner is relocating abroad hence the sale" for a car that will make you spend 25 days in a month at the mech's.

Ps: yes I would buy a lemon if the stars are aligned.

Congrats on your sale OP ()
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Registered Nissan Murano 2004 @ 590k by Ederovie(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
You have a serux problem Mr Man, if you go market and market woman tell you say tomato na 50 naira, don't you have the right to price 10 naira till you both come to a compramise or no compramise, your kind of response to me has already shown me the low mental reasoning you have, you can go to school but you can't buy class, I have nothing more to do on or with this thread again. Wish you happy sales all the same

(1) (Reply)

Reg 08/09 Rangerover Sport 4 Sale In Yenogoa / Badazz!!! Highlander 2005 In Excellent Shape, Fully Pimped Up US Spec / Reg Toyota Camry 03 SE For Sale 1.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.