Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 (97589 Views)

Innjoo Fire 5inch Kitkat Phone - 2gb, 16gb, 5mp - #17,700 / Innjoo F2 10.1-inch 2 SIM Tablet (3g,wifi,1gb,8gb)- #19,999 only / Innjoo I1s (5inch,Quadcore, KitKat,1gb,8gb,5mp) CLOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
The Li‑ion charger is a voltage-limiting device that is similar to the lead acid system. The difference lies in a higher voltage per cell, tighter voltage tolerance and the absence of trickle or float charge at full charge. While lead acid offers some flexibility in terms of voltage cut‑off, manufacturers of Li‑ion cells are very strict on the correct setting because Li-ion cannot accept overcharge. The so-called miracle charger that promises to prolong battery life and methods that pump extra capacity into the cell do not exist here. Li-ion is a “clean” system and only takes what it can absorb. Anything extra causes stress.
http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/charging_lithium_ion_batteries

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
The Li‑ion charger is a voltage-limiting device that is similar to the lead acid system. The difference lies in a higher voltage per cell, tighter voltage tolerance and the absence of trickle or float charge at full charge. While lead acid offers some flexibility in terms of voltage cut‑off, manufacturers of Li‑ion cells are very strict on the correct setting because Li-ion cannot accept overcharge. The so-called miracle charger that promises to prolong battery life and methods that pump extra capacity into the cell do not exist here. Li-ion is a “clean” system and only takes what it can absorb. Anything extra causes stress.
http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/charging_lithium_ion_batteries

Alright, bro. Thanks for the education. We live and we learn. I appreciate.
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
See Wikipedia on Lithium-Ion battery technology (especially sections "cell life" and "safety"wink.

In short:
Cell life is best at ~50% charged
Safety requires the battery to be charged to above 3V (and below 4.2V)
The best consumer experience would be to charge the battery to 100%
The LiIon battery discharges itself during shipment/storage
The battery's internal charging level detector may be incorrect and needs some cycles to self-adjust
As a trade off, it's charged to (my guess) 60% and then shipped. It's not full and may be even almost discharged when the customer gets it, thus tell them to charge it the first time. I guess the manual doesn't say it's empty, does it? It's the best tradeoff between cell life and the customer's first user experience with the device

It's good to charge to 100% but not a must. Modern phone batteries don't need this. My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 was 55% charged when I got it and my Samsung Galaxy S2 was 70% when I bought it. I never charged them when I got them and for 2 years running, they are still very healthy and it is with a colleague I sold them to.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
seyithug:

Alright, bro. Thanks for the education. We live and we learn. I appreciate.
We Learn everyday but there is a great debate on this topic

See here http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/2997/do-i-have-to-charge-my-phone-before-i-use-it-the-first-time?rq=1

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by tundeks: 12:07am On Oct 22, 2014
I,m patiently waiting for INJOO to produce another tablet wt better specifications, i need dia email so dt we can keep on sending message on what to improve on e.g battery, resolution, camera flash light,

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by Segekesy(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2014
i need 3 pieces of powerbank innjoo E1 when will it be available
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by Segekesy(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2014
DNDROID:

Wow! Ain't that fast?!
Please charge till its full , leave it plugged in for at least another 3-6 hrs.
then use it to recharge your tablet till its low..
charge it straight to full and leave on charge for another 1-3hrs..
Enjoy nor.all charging at your leisure..

Thanks!
av u seen my sms need 3pc
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by sheggsliveth: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
How will I active mtn sim free mb that came with my T1 pls, Am already flexing glo but I still need am for someone ;DHow will I active mtn sim free mb that came with my T1 pls, Am already flexing glo but I still need am for someone

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by thinko: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
Goodnews
Dis is to inform all those dat needs d innjoo t1. It is available on jumia now . Hurry while stock last.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
thinko:
Goodnews
Dis is to inform all those dat needs d innjoo t1. It is available on jumia now . Hurry while stock last.
@DNDROID, can you confirm this, please, and is white available? Lemme know. Thanks
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by Pimples(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
thinko:
Goodnews
Please which link ?
I have checked but can't seem to find it.
@DNDRIOD Please confirm abeg.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pimples:

Please which link ?
I have checked but can't seem to find it.
@DNDRIOD Please confirm abeg.

I saw the T1 on Jumia a few minutes ago, but it's like it's out of stock again. But, I'm sure DNDROID can still get it. Text him your detials, if you want the T1 tab now.

So, I'm waiting for you ooo @DNDROID. Texted you few minutes ago. Don't damiduro oo. grin.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by DNDROID(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
seyithug:

I saw the T1 on Jumia a few minutes ago, but it's like it's out of stock again. But, I'm sure DNDROID can still get it. Text him your detials, if you want the T1 tab now.

So, I'm waiting for you ooo @DNDROID. Texted you few minutes ago. Don't damiduro oo. grin.
no show yet... What you saw was an undelivered item.. I couldn't get it ...
The T1 has not fully arrived... Still waiting

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by sheggsliveth: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
DNDROID:
no show yet... What you saw was a returned item.. I couldn't get it ...
I doubt the innjoo E1 before, I got mine today and I need 2 more is there still free shipping? NDRIOD

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by DNDROID(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
sheggsliveth:
I doubt the innjoo E1 before, I got mine today and I need 2 more is there still free shipping? NDRIOD
nope... But shipping is just 450...
But I can arrange for you to pick it with free shipping..
Somewhere in IKEJA...

Like that?

LAST OPTION: ORDER 3pcs AND GET FREE SHIPPING!

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
DNDROID:
no show yet... What you saw was an undelivered item.. I couldn't get it ...
The T1 has not fully arrived... Still waiting
Okay, bro. I'll still hang around. No confirmation on the arrival of the Note too? Issokay o.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
DNDROID:
nope... But shipping is just 450...
But I can arrange for you to pick it with free shipping..
Somewhere in IKEJA...

Like that?
E kuku better make e pay shipping. Sebi na N450 for the shipping for the two, abi na 1 by 1 dem dey charge? Egbeda to and from Ikeja pass 450 oo @sheggsliveth. hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by DNDROID(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
seyithug:

Okay, bro. I'll still hang around. No confirmation on the arrival of the Note too? Issokay o.
No news yet...

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by DNDROID(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
seyithug:

E kuku better make e pay shipping. Sebi na N450 for the shipping for the two, abi na 1 by 1 dem dey charge? Egbeda to and from Ikeja pass 450 oo @sheggsliveth. hehehehehehe
Yep! grin...
#450 for both..

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by sheggsliveth: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
seyithug:

Funny, I never see my period I for buy like 10 resell am omo na business oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by thinko: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
sheggsliveth:
Funny, I never see my period I for buy like 10 resell am omo na business oooooo
Check ur boxers well well u go see some menstrual drops. U can order for like 5pcs for a start. Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by DNDROID(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2014
thinko:

Check ur boxers well well u go see some menstrual drops. U can order for like 5pcs for a start. Lolzzzz
lol...gringrin
Even 3 seff na free shipping...
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by sheggsliveth: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2014
DNDROID:
lol...gringrin
Even 3 seff na free shipping...
I beg who don root this T1? this my pb E1 takes forever to charge full oooo i wonder if the battery is 20000 na hell it go full bt am really enjoying it

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2014
sheggsliveth:
I beg who don root this T1? this my pb E1 takes forever to charge full oooo i wonder if the battery is 20000 na hell it go full bt am really enjoying it
Bro, it's original 10,000mah. It will take like 10-12hours to charge fully, from 0%. In the manual, charge time is said to be 10hours, but I'm sure you didn't read d manual. Typical Nigerian. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by sheggsliveth: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
seyithug:

Bro, it's original 10,000mah. It will take like 10-12hours to charge fully, from 0%. In the manual, charge time is said to be 10hours, but I'm sure you didn't read d manual. Typical Nigerian. Lol.
U no dey 9ja my area is worst for light, we don't use light for 5hours in a day and I can't on generator for 10hours.... so that manual no b for me... I beg help me with rooting ooooooooooooOooooOoOOooOOoOO

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by milee: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
elvis10ten:
Finally got the tab yesterday. Am impressed with the performance. But not the battery. I would post some screen shots later. The screen aint that ok (that is if you are used to other higher stuff). The memory is divided into about 2.something gb for apps and 2.something gb for files. Played game for about 2 hour 30 minutes and the stuff didn't hang or got hot. Played games, chatted and browsed (played games more) from 2:17 till 5:30pm, battery dropped from 100% to 47%. After everything, the tablet hung and was just showing innjoo red animation. It would off and on, off and on, repeatedly. I left it for 2 hours, then came back and saw battery at 1%. @dndroid, should i return it or is it a minor problem ?. The camera is manageable (its ok). Multitasking is on it is sweet. I have dropped it (mistakely, from a chair), e no break.

Note: to those that intend to buy f1 instead of t1, no try am oh. No talk say i no warn you.

Does this tab has FM radio. If yes ,is the radio with RDS FUNCTIONALITY ( does it show name of station)?
Using it up to this moment can you still say it is good buy?
Can it move files in and out of USB flash smoothly?
Thanks.
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by sheggsliveth: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
milee:

Does this tab has FM radio. If yes ,is the radio with RDS FUNCTIONALITY ( does it show name of station)?
Using it up to this moment can you still say it is good buy?
Can it move files in and out of USB flash smoothly?
Thanks.
it has radio I don't know if it has RDS cos have not use the radio before, Its good for its price and my battery is ok, bt if not order with PB its good to buy, the only thing I see is the resolution is not that good but ok just like tecno s9

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by milee: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
sheggsliveth:
it has radio I don't know if it has RDS cos have not use the radio before, Its good for its price and my battery is ok, bt if not order with PB its good to buy, the only thing I see is the resolution is not that good but ok just like tecno s9
Thanks for this. But please do use the radio to confirm the RDS thing,especially if you are in Lag

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by milee: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
sheggsliveth:
Thanks for this. But please do use the radio to confirm the RDS thing,especially if you are in Lag.
What about reading files and pushing files from flash drive and sending to flash drive?
Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by sheggsliveth: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
milee:

Thanks for this. But please do use the radio to confirm the RDS thing,especially if you are in Lag.
What about reading files and pushing files from flash drive and sending to flash drive?
Am in Lagos I don't use radio I will confirm that when in get home with my headset am not with it nw, I believe it has USB OTG cos when changing the gravity of a thing I saw it there

1 Like

Re: Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 by seyithug(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
milee:

Thanks for this. But please do use the radio to confirm the RDS thing,especially if you are in Lag
Whether it has RDS or not is irrelevant, when it comes to buying d tab. You can always name and re-name the radio stations, as you scan and save.
Also, it has OTG, so it can move files to and from other USB devices.
It's a 14k tab, you can't expect it to have it all. It's already a steal for that price.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply)

Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours / Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.