Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Travelling To Bulgaria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Bulgaria (2200 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / STUDY IN BULGARIA / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Bulgaria by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hello Nlanders, anyone studying, living in Bulgaria especially Sofia. I want to travel for Msc degree. I need advice please
Re: Travelling To Bulgaria by VCTROKOYE: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2014
If you are traveling to Bulgaria think twice. Many of them from that country are also struggling to leave too

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Bulgaria by Parasitic(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Any other usefull comment? Are there no nigerians in that
Re: Travelling To Bulgaria by simpleneyo: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
i use to study in bulgaria before moving to the usa and i still have some good naija friends there. you can get an english teaching job in sofia. let me know what you need guys
Re: Travelling To Bulgaria by Parasitic(m): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
simpleneyo:
i use to study in bulgaria before moving to the usa and i still have some good naija friends there. you can get an english teaching job in sofia. let me know what you need guys

Thank God
Re: Travelling To Bulgaria by JohnVachel: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
In these days, Many of the people are prepared to study higher education at out of their state. For those people, Many websites provide the best and needed information regarding the travel and studies with clear information. Those are more helpful for students. Those websites are available in various languages.

vacation homes for rent by owners
Re: Travelling To Bulgaria by toluene23(f): 1:08am On Apr 19, 2015
URGENT!!! Please. Do I need to purchase Ticket "RETURN" before I can be offered VISA to Sofia in Bulgaria. I was told that by the agent. Actually I'm going there with a JOB VISA but yet to be out. So I was told to purchase ticket; what do you think about it,before I get Scammed about this.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Best Route Abuja-calabar Road Trip / Is Australia Worth Heading To As A Nigerian ? / Countries With The Highest Number Of People In The Diaspora (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.