Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics (2366 Views)

Samsung Gold Smart Watch-the Watch That Tells You When Jesus Will Return / BREAKING NEWS: MTN Browse Till You Drop 100naira Only / Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by CoretGistBlog(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
NO LIES!!
This watch can tell you when you are going to die and as well as count down to that dreadful day. shocked shocked

Read about it :http://www.coretgist..com/2014/10/see-watch-that-calculates-wearers-life.html?m=1

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by yuncka: 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Is it natural death? Can it tel wen stray bullet wil hit U?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by CoretGistBlog(m): 12:42am On Oct 03, 2014
yuncka: Is it natural death? Can it tel wen stray bullet wil hit U?

It judges by series of question it will ask you.. Health, criminal records, if u smoke, drink etc..

Jst read about it :http://www.coretgist..com/2014/10/see-watch-that-calculates-wearers-life.html?m=1
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by Mention(m): 12:43am On Oct 03, 2014
Mtcheeeew... Rubbish
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by Mfemi53(m): 1:33am On Oct 03, 2014
yuncka: Is it natural death? Can it tel wen stray bullet wil hit U?
Lool or Boko Haram or Ebola will knock on your door.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by falcon01: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2014
oyibo people are stewpid wallahi

2 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by Collinz2(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2014
So na God produce the watch wey fit calculate ur life time abi? Op post reasonable stuff nt piece of Poo
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by lawrenceunaa: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2014
CoretGistBlog: NO LIES!!
This watch can tell you when you are going to die and as well as count down to that dreadful day. shocked shocked

Read about it :http://www.coretgist..com/2014/10/see-watch-that-calculates-wearers-life.html?m=1
so op which year did the watch state death undecided

never forget to tell me cos I will be coming to or BC

tho I don't wish u bad tongue
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by Simeony007(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Op that watch Don help you calculate your own abi

But this thing is good for harmed rubbers so as to know their last operation be4 death.

I no say make them go buy am ooo be4 my oga at the top will say you are in trouble
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by priscaoge(f): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2014
Mstcheewwww undecided Will d watch also tell you when Christ will come?

Superstitious believe in oyibo way undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by adegwurulez(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2014
To the best of my knowledge, what this watch does is to play around psychology.

Sometimes when ur mind is tuned into believing that something negative will happen to you, it becomes inevitable. Its called the NOCEBO EFFECT.

Or maybe the watch itself is the object doing the killing, just like a time bomb it induces something poisonous into you immediately the countdown is over.

Very weird theories, i know. But it's easier to believe than believing some goddamn watch can predict your death.

4 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by Bantino(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2014
WTF
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by tplustee(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2014
These r d kinda things dat bring problems to ppls lives. If u buy dis one na wahala b dat o
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by tochman(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2014
Oyibo ppl, always trying to act god
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by Lailerh(f): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2014
adegwurulez: To the best of my knowledge, what this watch does is to play around psychology.

Sometimes when ur mind is tuned into believing that something negative will happen to you, it becomes inevitable. Its called the NOCEBO EFFECT.

Or maybe the watch itself is the object doing the killing, just like a time bomb it induces something poisonous into you immediately the countdown is over.

Very weird theories, i know. But it's easier to believe than believing some goddamn watch can predict your death.
well said my brother cheesy
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by Dopefiend(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2014
Yea right.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by Feedmemore(f): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Let me put my tinfoil hat on first. Ok. I am now cleared to make crazy conspiracy statements. The watch was produced by the illuminati anyone who buys it will be rich for a short period and then die afterwards.

Yeye de smell.

Mtcheeeew!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by Melancholy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Smh... To use my money to buy this trickish object to predict death? Nna show me how to get this money then i will buy!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by smartoliver(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
So this watch can tell when a church building will collapse on you'abi na only natural death ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bìg r.u.b.b.i.s.h mtscheeeeeew, dix oyinbo pple sef, dem dey get brain touch sumtyms. .
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by kheart(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
since when did TB joshua started making watches?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
These white apes are crazy oo!! angry no be me go buy this one o! Tufiakwa! What kinda technology did they use to make this one? I swr, its in white ppl's land that witch craft is practised more! Imagine sshit! Maybe na even the watch go kill person sef angry
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by tomiobj(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
CoretGistBlog: NO LIES!!

this watch will not sell nw that there is ebola
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by Rapaltar(m): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Madam..ur sig tho... gringringrin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by OCTAVO: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
#OyinboGoJu!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: The Watch That Predicts And Counts Down Till The Day You Die (pics by nairalife2013(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
CoretGistBlog:

It judges by series of question it will ask you.. Health, criminal records, if u smoke, drink etc..

Jst read about it :http://www.coretgist..com/2014/10/see-watch-that-calculates-wearers-life.html?m=1
if the Mogul Of The Mob had put dis watch on in his days, d watch would hav quickly predicted that d legendry gun runner, gangster and renown drug baron will surely die tomoro or nextt! Afterall he was notorious for all sorts of skirmish wid d law and he smoked and drank everything coming! And his eyes always darted here and there and his heart barely at peace, being so constantly bothered by d police...lol he lived to a comfortable old age of 90! Leave DEADing to GOD,tell china to.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take Carlcare To Fix A Brick Tecno Phone / Etisalat Launches Cheap Android Data Plan / The Business Of Gadgets Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.