Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

How Would You Like To Die? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You Like To Die? (812 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Like To Die? by kilokeys(m): 5:34am On Oct 03, 2014
death is inevitable. so no need to shout "God forbid"

but if u were given d chance to choose a way to go, what would u suggest?

for me i have many
* Either die on stage playing my guitar at 90
* Get stoned by a metoer travelling for hundreds of years before i was born

any other better way? grin
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by yuncka: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2014
I want to go lyk Elijah.
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by kilokeys(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2014
yuncka: I want to go lyk Elijah.

hehehehe.. elijah would still come back.. during d antichrist era to die and left on d streets for 3 days. lol... talk ur own jare

1 Like

Re: How Would You Like To Die? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2014
Sleeping on my bed.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Like To Die? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2014
Peacefully in my sleep cool

1 Like

Re: How Would You Like To Die? by DesChyko: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2014
Well, I'll want to grow very old.
Then I won't want my great-grand kids and all relatives to cry hysterically. The only way to achieve this is to be in constant pain so they'll welcome death as a permnent relief and not feel too bad.
But I'm afraid of pain dammit!
Solve the puzzle.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Like To Die? by justmag(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2014
like john legend said "I wanna die on top of the world making love to my favourite girl!!"...now dats how I wanna die smiley
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by kilokeys(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2014
everybody saying, peacefully on my bed.. hehehe thats rare though.

the main fear is, Pain.. lol
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2014
kilokeys: everybody saying, peacefully on my bed.. hehehe thats rare though.
the main fear is, Pain.. lol

One can never tell if it hurts or the degree of pain unless and until one experiences it; and even after the experience, the fellow can only narrate his/her ordeal to a fellow dead, NOT LIVING, so practically, the living has more or less nothing vital to say about this mystery, its beyond mortal comprehension.

To your initial post, given a chance to decide how to leave the world you barely knew when u arrived? I see no possibility of that chance occurring, so giving an answer to it is of no importance.
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by kilokeys(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2014
LyndaRoyce:

One can never tell if it hurts or the degree of pain unless and until one experiences it; and even after the experience, the fellow can only narrate his/her ordeal to a fellow dead, NOT LIVING, so practically, the living has more or less nothing vital to say about this mystery, its beyond mortal comprehension.

To your initial post, given a chance to decide how to leave the world you barely knew when u arrived? I see no possibility of that chance occurring, so giving an answer to it is of no importance.

you r right.. thats why i put it up here on NL.. i wanna know what pple feel abt this topic.

i fainted once.. during a blood donation.
it felt good, quiet, and calm. lol.. crazy but i think we all wanna go in a peaceful manner
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by beeevan: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2014
In my sleep @ age 98.
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by kilokeys(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2014
beeevan: In my sleep @ age 98.

u too like life...
shouldn't it depend on how strong u r mentally and physically? grin
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by tobechi20(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2014
I want to be nailed on the cross like Jesus christ
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by beeevan: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2014
kilokeys:

u too like life...
shouldn't it depend on how strong u r mentally and physically? grin

My grand mother in law died this year at 130yrs, she does her stuff by herself till she died. Hopefully I would be stronger since I plan to leave earlier than she did cheesy.
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by kreamidiva(f): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2014
In my sleep, with a smile on my face... wink
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2014
tobechi20: I want to be nailed on the cross like Jesus christ
make i begin carve cross for you.
Btw hope therez a judas in your family that will betray you?
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2014
beeevan:
My grand mother in law died this year at 130yrs, she does her stuff by herself till she died. Hopefully I would be stronger since I plan to leave earlier than she did cheesy.
Is that ore, nkwo age, Chinese age Abi English . 130yr cheesy chai beeevan you can lie oo

1 Like

Re: How Would You Like To Die? by kilokeys(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2014
beeevan:

wow.. why u no enter her for oldest verified human life span.. the oldest the world knows is Jeanne calmet (122 years old) she was born 1875 died 1997
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by Morotov1(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2014
Death away from ISIS or any other terrorist organisation torture before dying stuff will be okay,...... even cancer can get you a patient controlled analgesia to numb the pain but terrorist will be wielding the knife on your neck while you recite their haramic scripts.

Old age is good but not sickly smelly blind deaf arthritic sort of aging......damn.

Don't wanna die please !!!!!!
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by beeevan: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Chillisauce:
Is that ore, nkwo age, Chinese age Abi English . 130yr cheesy chai beeevan you can lie oo

I wish I could locate her poster, i for snap am show you smiley.
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by beeevan: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
kilokeys:

wow.. why u no enter her for oldest verified human life span.. the oldest the world knows is Jeanne calmet (122 years old) she was born 1875 died 1997

Never thought of it smiley.
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
beeevan:

I wish I could locate her poster, i for snap am show you smiley.

Leave poster beev, na ore, nkwo, afor, eke calender jor. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Would You Like To Die? by beeevan: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Chillisauce post=/post/26830062:

Leave poster beev, na ore, nkwo, afor, eke calender jor. tongue

Lol, nah wetin dey calculate give her sha grin.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Like To Die? by EfemenaXY: 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
beeevan post=/post/26830364:

Lol, nah wetin dey calculate give her sha grin.

Beev oh!

Who come dey calculate am like that? Make una fire the calculator for mis-calculating... cheesy

@Kilokeys: Peacefully in my sleep, age: 100+, on my very comfy bed and pillow...
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by beeevan: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Beev oh!

Who come dey calculate am like that? Make una fire the calculator for mis-calculating... cheesy

@Kilokeys: Peacefully in my sleep, age: 100+, on my very comfy bed and pillow...

Seriously cheesy , it was even argued that she is way past 130yrs but they conclusively decided on putting down 130years.

Nah chilli talk sey no be real calender grin.
Re: How Would You Like To Die? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
I used to want to be blown to pieces. So no will have to go through any trouble for the burial etc...but now, man, I think I'll just enjoy life till I'm old.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Like To Die? by kilokeys(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
CoolHunk: I used to want to be blown to pieces. So no will have to go through any trouble for the burial etc...but now, man, I think I'll just enjoy life till I'm old.

lol.. hmm shey?

(1) (Reply)

What's Love Gotta Do With It? / 10 Medicines Pregnant Women Should Stay Away From / Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.