Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter (586 Views)

Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father –abacha’s Daughter / Missing My Peeps On Nl / Wow I'm Missing My Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by etunoman76(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2014
Gumsu, daughter of the late maximum ruler, Gen. Sani Abacha, has claimed that Nigerians have been missing her father’s dictatorial leadership.

The late dictator’s daughter stated that she came to this conclusion after having closely monitored people’s comments on the trends of political events via social media.

Writing on her Twitter page, Gumsu claimed that “all of a sudden” she now also misses her late father.

“All of a sudden I miss my late father. And I realise that Nigerians miss his leadership everyday when I read people’s comments on social media.

“Whatever you think remains your opinion. He was a loving and caring father. He had a good heart. He was the best ever.

“Happy 54th Independence Day to all my Nigerian brothers and sisters. We shall keep rising! May our nation’s tomorrow be brighter, stronger, prosperous, and safer,” a series of messages on Gumsu’s Twitter page read

http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/nigerians-are-missing-my-late-father-abachas-daughter/

https://twitter.com/G_sparking/status/512739573802078208
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 03, 2014
Agbaya attention seeker
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Holywizard: 6:47am On Oct 03, 2014
Is ur father that is missing de puzzies & de apples
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Spicylate(f): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2014
ehn!!! im sure she's reading well.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by eleojo23: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2014
I'm sorry but there are some people we're happy to 'miss'
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by galadima77(m): 7:00am On Oct 03, 2014
Holywizard: Is ur father that is missing de puzzies & de apples

have some respect for d dead, bro!!
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by yuncka: 7:02am On Oct 03, 2014
grin
Yes oo, we r missing his constant funny live broadcast. Wit his big wind shield of a sun shade, and his wolverine attacked cheeks.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by AdeniyiA(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2014
what! shocked in your dreams undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Chanchit: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2014
E be like say this girl don drink omo.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Agbgift(f): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2014
That girl must be high.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Gboliwe: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2014
I cannot give first hand experience on the rulership of Abacha as I was just a child during his regime but one thing I cannot forget was the excitement on the streets of Kaduna the day his death was announced. I remember having a bottle of fanta all to myself grin courtesy of a very happy neighbor among those who were celebrating his death. Weird that several years later, this mumu says Nigerians including me are missing him. Mcheeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2014
That awkward moment when you want your family to look special grin

Re: Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter by Holywizard: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2014
galadima77:

have some respect for d dead, bro!!
make me understand

(1) (Reply)

They've Started Rejecting Nigerian Students Admission Because Of Ebola? / 13 Things Only People In Nigeria Will Understand / Bedford (small Tipper) For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.