Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut (975 Views)

Kings Autos Is One Hell Of A SCAMMER! / Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! / INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut by splitz(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2014
TRACE AUTOS IS A LAIR & NOT TRUSTWORTHY BuSINESS IDOT
It's now 3months Trace Autos ran away with my 100K I trusted him even though I had not met him 1 on 1, I did business based on trust and i told Kings Autos to send the Money to his account based on TRUST, he ran away with the money.

If you know TRACE AUTOS, the lair, the thief beware of him before you know na story story oooo. He had collected my account 3times telling me am sorry you know am a family man IDOT YEYE BOY I guess he is the MOST STUPID FATHER AND FAMILY MAN OF THE YEAR.

BEWARE OF TRACE AUTOS WHEN DEALING WITH HIM, HE LIES TOO MUCH I HAD LENT MY LESSONS DONT FALL INTO HIS SCAMS.
TO CONFIRM THIS ASK KINGS AUTOS.
GOOD MORNING TO U ALL
Re: Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 03, 2014
Hmmmm,peeps keep making dis same mistake
Re: Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 03, 2014
You should be more elaborate on this and not cursing

2 Likes

Re: Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut by splitz(m): 7:06am On Oct 03, 2014
edozie04: You should be more elaborate on this and not cursing

EDOZIE04
DO YOU DO THAT PEOPLE AS WELL IF NO THEN YOU SHOULD NOT SUPPORT HIM TO HAVE 100K IN THESE DAYS YOU KNOW HOW E DEY BE.....
Re: Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 03, 2014
splitz:

EDOZIE04
DO YOU DO THAT PEOPLE AS WELL IF NO THEN YOU SHOULD NOT SUPPORT HIM TO HAVE 100K IN THESE DAYS YOU KNOW HOW E DEY BE.....
You misunderstand me,I mean you should tell us what happened,as in what led to the 100k coming out first,and besides am not supporting anybody
Re: Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut by femidejulius(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2014
We all know it is not easy to make money but.... CALM DOWN. Calm down and explain what transpired. Who knows, maybe you will get ur money back or get ur dream automobile.

Start from the beginning. What actually happened?
Re: Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut by obowunmi(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2014
Stop shouting jare... angry angry
Re: Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2014
FELLOW Nairalanders:

BEWARE of paying individual importers UPFRONT for cars they do not physically own.
Most importers will tell you to deposit the agreed upon amount and then they go and find the car you have requested abroad, they will TRY to find the car at an amount to where they still make a generous profit after they sell it to you for the agreed amount. This could take a few days, but more than likely it will take weeks!

At it's core this model is a scam, you are paying someone to sell you something they do not own! It is also extremely risky, they may never find the car at a price cheap enough to where they can resell it to you for a profit, and then that's where you get horror stories of people vanishing with your money.

Stop taking your business to anyone who has the travel clearance to come to the U.S. or Europe, they are not legally authorized to partake in auto dealing, in addition, IF they do scam you, there is NOTHING you can do, because they are not bound by any laws, once you send money, it is a private transaction between 2 individuals, you are left to pound sand if things go awry.

ORDER FROM US:
https://www.nairaland.com/1931384/american-used-2005-ford-expedition

STOP sending money to anyone who claims they will simply use your funds to buy a car for you overseas and ship it to you. BUY FROM LICENSED AUTO dealers with PHYSICAL LOCATIONS YOU OR ANY RELATIVE YOU HAVE ABROAD CAN VISIT ANYTIME. These are people who are bound by laws and legalities.

As you know, there is no recourse you can take against an individual who scams you for your money!
Best deal with LICENSED businessman.
Re: Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut by chelseabmw(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2014
splitz: TRACE AUTOS IS A LAIR & NOT TRUSTWORTHY BuSINESS IDOT
It's now 3months Trace Autos ran away with my 100K I trusted him even though I had not met him 1 on 1, I did business based on trust and i told Kings Autos to send the Money to his account based on TRUST, he ran away with the money.

If you know TRACE AUTOS, the lair, the thief beware of him before you know na story story oooo. He had collected my account 3times telling me am sorry you know am a family man IDOT YEYE BOY I guess he is the MOST STUPID FATHER AND FAMILY MAN OF THE YEAR.

BEWARE OF TRACE AUTOS WHEN DEALING WITH HIM, HE LIES TOO MUCH I HAD LENT MY LESSONS DONT FALL INTO HIS SCAMS.
TO CONFIRM THIS ASK KINGS AUTOS.
GOOD MORNING TO U ALL

WHO IS TRACE AUTO ?

1 Like

Re: Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut by geezonaire85: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2014
chelseabmw:

WHO IS TRACE AUTO ?

He is the bad unknown guy that wil scam u if u enter his trap......EOD
Re: Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut by chelseabmw(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
geezonaire85 post=/post/26829218:

Can I ve a link of his thread?
Re: Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut by blexxonmak(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2014
I believe it is even safer to order your cars direct from US.
Re: Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut by ayukdaboss(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2014
geezonaire85:

Can you elaborate please?
Re: Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut by dejavumakeovers: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Stop ruining people's business name! I think u should call the person & sort it out with him! This is rather immature!
Re: Trace Autos Is A Lair & Not Trustworthy Business Idot It's Now 3months Trace Aut by splitz(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2014
dejavumakeovers:
Stop ruining people's business name! I think u should call the person & sort it out with him! This is rather immature!

BIRDS OF SAME FEATHERS YOU CAN SCAM PEOPLE TOO RIGHT
OVER 6CAR DEALER COMPLAINED ABOUT HIS BAD ALTITUDE TOO

(1) (Reply)

Abuja:neatly Used Registered 2000 ML 320, Leather With DVDSOLD SOLD SOLD / Dodge Ram 2500 2013 Model From Autoworld Of America For N7,200,000 / Registered 2005 Model Hyundai Santa Fe In Benin@870k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.