Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Stand Out And Be Counted - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Stand Out And Be Counted (448 Views)

Read What Popular OAP Says That Can Make An Artiste Stand Out. / DJs,get in here.Stand Out Using The Most Powerful Amplifier (available For Sale) / I Stand Out From Wizkid,olamide,davido In Music-vector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stand Out And Be Counted by oshioke2012: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2014
a msg to all up coming artist and aspiring singers
its not about getting signed onto a record label or is it about craving to get to be like the big stars... what have you done by your means that will make people come to sign you?
you can make them look for you rather than you looking for them..
A senior colleague used to ask me, what have u done to achieve that dream?
pls my talented brothers and sisters, lets stop running after record labels and big famous stars to promote or link us or do one thing or the other for us... lets think of how to stand out and be counted...
i have a thread opened for this purpose (link below), pls check it out and lets have your taughts... or we can discuss on this thread
THE WORLD IS BIG ENOUGH TO TAKE US ALL even if we are all celebrities

(1) (Reply)

Banky W & Tiwa Savage - SHOUT OUT [the Remix] / Olamide's #streetot Ranks No 1 On Itunes World Albums Chart / Michael Jackson's Unknown Last Recorded Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.