Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Sorry I Am Yet To Feel Asa's New Album. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sorry I Am Yet To Feel Asa's New Album. (760 Views)

Download Asa's New Album Tracks. / Impressive Naija Sturvs - Asa's new single, Kel's new vid, wale feat L Gaga etc / Asa's New Album Rocks! Nigeria's Corinne Bailey Rae. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry I Am Yet To Feel Asa's New Album. by kel4soft: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2014
I am one of her unrepentant fan. From her Aṣa (Asha) to Beautiful imperfection. I was so obsessed with Dreamer girl that I had to use it for a wedding video I was editing then even to 'Akinyele'.

Well, I am yet to fully get this album in my system unlike her previous albums where I wont change a track. This album is just too flat while listening to be sincere. I don't know if it just me or any other person in my shoe.
Re: Sorry I Am Yet To Feel Asa's New Album. by franconian: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2014
angry angry Bro, na only u waka come oooo. I downloaded the album since yesterday, but "like a deadly hurricane" , I still can't stop the music. "As the river keeps flowing", I will keep on playing this album.

Bro "Can you do this for me? whisper a prayer" n try to listen to the album again. I am sure you will feel the vibe, n if you do, please come back here n show your appreciation...."It's not too late to be grateful"

#GodblessAsa
#AsaRocks
Re: Sorry I Am Yet To Feel Asa's New Album. by sisanmattu: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
Asa Rocks..... it happens, never felt ed shearan's 2011 album on its release until a mnth later. Since u a fan, you'll like it in no time
Re: Sorry I Am Yet To Feel Asa's New Album. by lottoe(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
Try listen to the lyrics this time, you sure appreciate it. I felt the way you did intially, untill i got stocked. kiss
Re: Sorry I Am Yet To Feel Asa's New Album. by RiffRaff: 1:25am On Oct 05, 2014
sisanmattu:
Asa Rocks..... it happens, never felt ed shearan's 2011 album on its release until a mnth later. Since u a fan, you'll like it in no time

Wow u didnt feel ED sheeran's + @ 1st?
Same here.. I luv that album like crazy.. I stil jam it til now.
I am his biggest fan in dis world.

As for Asa.. I am yet to get d new album.. Wil check it out and see ow gud.
Re: Sorry I Am Yet To Feel Asa's New Album. by valyzubxx(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
Asa is a 'murderer'! She murdered it!!! Her command of soul music remains unrivalled. To me, Asa and Tubaba are the greatest Nigerian 'contemporary' artistes..... Yes, I said so

(1) (Reply)

'O' Da Mi Lo Ju / Own The Game By Zade / Portable Bluetooth Speaker At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.