Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Urgent Please. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Urgent Please. (1679 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Please. by Enahi(f): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2014
I have a minor issue and don't know what to do about it. Its about my skin color,am naturally light in complexion but my face is darker than rest part of my body.

To make matters worse I just discovered that my ears are lighter than my face,its light like my laps. Now I feel a bit nervous about it and uncomfortable. I need suggestions on cream I can use to blend my complexion,I don't want bleaching cream. I have used Fair and White in the past but I didn't like the fact that it contained Hydroquinone and it turns black after some time. Please I want a cream that the price is reasonable,thank you.
Re: Urgent Please. by Dbestmax(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2014
My dear na colour Riot u dey run so o...As a guy I use Dove ...don't rily know weda it'l suit ur skin also am also light....bt u knw wat dey say...women hav a more delicate skin dan d guys...so mayb ladies cud help u
Re: Urgent Please. by nifemi25(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2014
That means you don't like how you look. I will advice you stop looking for ways to bleach and stay the way God created you.

Mind you if you bleach or changes the way you are and you dont look alike like the picture on angel Michael laptop, am sorry hell is your home.
Re: Urgent Please. by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2014
Enahi: I have a minor issue and don't know what to do about it. Its about my skin color,am naturally light in complexion but my face is darker than rest part of my body.

To make matters worse I just discovered that my ears are lighter than my face,its light like my laps. Now I feel a bit nervous about it and uncomfortable. I need suggestions on cream I can use to blend my complexion,I don't want bleaching cream. I have used Fair and White in the past but I didn't like the fact that it contained Hydroquinone and it turns black after some time. Please I want a cream that the price is reasonable,thank you.

but why is it that people will always say my this is darker than that- I need a cream but not bleaching cream. Then what exactly do you want? tongue
It's only natural that ur face should be darker. I think everyones' thighs tends to be lighter - it's not a new thing under the sun na.

Just see a dermatologist -I think that's the best bet. If it's that bad

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please. by Mprex(f): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2014
Enahi: I have a minor issue and don't know what to do about it. Its about my skin color,am naturally light in complexion but my face is darker than rest part of my body.

your face is darker than the rest of youur body as a result of the sun. Dont waste your money buying chemicals that wil destroy your skin.

I will advice you to exfoliate your skin. You can use lime or lemon but lemon is better. Scrub your face with the juice and carry it for sometime before you wash it off. The result wont be abrupt but over time you will notice it.

And also get a sun screen. Irts necessary. Thank me later smiley
Re: Urgent Please. by Enahi(f): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

but why is it that people will always say my this is darker than that- I need a cream but not bleaching cream. Then what exactly do you want? tongue
It's only natural that ur face should be darker. I think everyones' thighs tends to be lighter - it's not a new thing under the sun na.

Just see a dermatologist -I think that's the best bet. If it's that bad
Hi Barbie,not really worried about my face been dark just that I feel like a monster whenever I look into the mirror and notice that my ear is lighter than my face. I don't know,but it feels weird.
Re: Urgent Please. by Enahi(f): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2014
Mprex:
your face is darker than the rest of youur body as a result of the sun. Dont waste your money buying chemicals that wil destroy your skin.

I will advice you to exfoliate your skin. You can use lime or lemon but lemon is better. Scrub your face with the juice and carry it for sometime before you wash it off. The result wont be abrupt but over time you will notice it.

Thank you so much.
Re: Urgent Please. by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2014
Enahi: Hi Barbie,not really worried about my face been dark just that I feel like a monster whenever I look into the mirror and notice that my ear is lighter than my face. I don't know,but it feels weird.

I'm seeing your face @dp
Seriously it's not bad. Maybe you get a good facial cleanser and try allow your face breathe regularly. I don't even know much about things like this. I'm not into creams,but the last time I experienced this, I used So white serum. Now u said you have used their product nd you didn't like. I don't know what else to say
Re: Urgent Please. by Enahi(f): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I'm seeing your face @dp
Seriously it's not bad. Maybe you get a good facial cleanser and try allow your face breathe regularly. I don't even know much about things like this. I'm not into creams,but the last time I experienced this, I used So white serum. Now u said you have used their product nd you didn't like. I don't know what else to say
smiley Thank you beautiful Kachie, perhaps I should try the Serum hope its not expensive. I don't know about creams too,that's why am asking questions. Its hard applying cream,at times I forget to apply cream on my body. Men are lucky sha,they don't have to worry about anything that has to do with cream.
Re: Urgent Please. by Enahi(f): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2014
Dbestmax: My dear na colour Riot u dey run so o...As a guy I use Dove ...don't rily know weda it'l suit ur skin also am also light....bt u knw wat dey say...women hav a more delicate skin dan d guys...so mayb ladies cud help u
lol I have tried Dove in the past its good at darkening my Skin,but I love the smell. Dove might work for you but this my Skin eh I don't know wetin else to do again.
Re: Urgent Please. by Enahi(f): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2014
nifemi25: That means you don't like how you look. I will advice you stop looking for ways to bleach and stay the way God created you.

Mind you if you bleach or changes the way you are and you dont look alike like the picture on angel Michael laptop, am sorry hell is your home.
Lol you are funny o.
Re: Urgent Please. by Dbestmax(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Enahi: lol I have tried Dove in the past its good at darkening my Skin,but I love the smell. Dove might work for you but this my Skin eh I don't know wetin else to do again.
Mayb u shud stop rubbing cream @ll or try petroleum jelly ....hehehehe
Re: Urgent Please. by Mprex(f): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Enahi: Thank you so much.
uwlcm
Re: Urgent Please. by jnrbayano(m): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2014
MrCork, should have an idea because he always like light-skinned girls methinks.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please. by jnrbayano(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2014
Dbestmax:
Mayb u shud stop rubbing cream @ll or try petroleum jelly ....hehehehe

...Or diesel jelly cool
Re: Urgent Please. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2014
Really? I dont know why I cant stop laughing...

Its not polite... but m still laughing
Re: Urgent Please. by Dbestmax(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2014
jnrbayano:

...Or diesel jelly cool
Hehehehe....suicide mission
Re: Urgent Please. by kandiikane(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mprex:

Lime or lemon will react with the sun and make her skin even darker. All she needs is to get a couple of facial peels done and protect herself from the sun with sunscreen.
Re: Urgent Please. by Enahi(f): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2014
ledafaze:
Really? I dont know why I cant stop laughing...

Its not polite... but m still laughing
Now why can't you stop laughing and why are you laughing?
Re: Urgent Please. by Enahi(f): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2014
kandiikane:

Lime or lemon will react with the sun and make her skin even darker. All she needs is to get a couple of facial peels done and protect herself from the sun with sunscreen.
You are right,I was later told its too harsh on the skin.
Re: Urgent Please. by Enahi(f): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2014
jnrbayano:
MrCork, should have an idea because he always like light-skinned girls methinks.

lipsrsealed
Does Mr.Cork still exist?
Re: Urgent Please. by jnrbayano(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2014
Enahi:
Does Mr.Cork still exist?

I wouldn't know
Re: Urgent Please. by Enahi(f): 9:08am On Oct 06, 2014
jnrbayano:

I wouldn't know
Hey good morning,hope u enjoying the holiday.
Re: Urgent Please. by jnrbayano(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2014
Enahi:
Hey good morning,hope u enjoying the holiday.

Still on my bed sef...Good morning to you.

smiley
Re: Urgent Please. by Enahi(f): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2014
jnrbayano:

Still on my bed sef...Good morning to you.

smiley
Get up sleeping head.
Re: Urgent Please. by jnrbayano(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2014
Enahi:
Get up sleeping head.

Not sleeping...I have been awake

smiley
Re: Urgent Please. by Mprex(f): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
kandiikane:

lime and lemon doesnt react with the sun. Infact if you apply lemon juice to your hair and stand in the sun, it will give your hair colour a brighter shade

moreover, she isnt going to apply it like cream and walk around with it.
Re: Urgent Please. by kandiikane(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mprex:

lime and lemon doesnt react with the sun. Infact if you apply lemon juice to your hair and stand in the sun, it will give your hair colour a brighter shade

moreover, she isnt going to apply it like cream and walk around with it.
If you put lime on your hair and it turns a different , why do you think it won't do the same with your skin. Lime or lemon is not the best solution in that African sun. It will burn your skin if you don't take care.

It doesn't matter, whether it's applied as cream or not, even if you wash your it off, the properties will still react with the sun.
What do you get when you cross sucking on slices of lime with sun exposure? Unfortunately, a nasty sunburn ... or worse. How could that be? Read on and see!

While most of us and our kids love drinking a fresh limeade or lemonade and sucking on the fruit slices afterward while soaking up the sun ... or noshing on celery served in a drink or from a veggie tray while picnicking or by the pool ... the result may leave you wishing you had stayed inside instead. That's because certain photosensitizing plant compounds, much like certain medications, make the skin extra sensitive to sunlight. The result can leave you feeling burned and bummed. But there is an easy solution: wash your hands and your entire face! http://childcare.about.com/od/caregonewrong/a/sun.htm
Re: Urgent Please. by MrCork: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Enahi:
I have a minor issue and don't know what to do about it. Its about my skin color,am naturally light in complexion but my face is darker than rest part of my body.

...hangon...so yor face is yellow but yor body is black?.abi?...sweeery, i suggest u change color quick coz we like all our black women yellow...kabbbbish!! angry

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please. by Enahi(f): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
MrCork:

...hangon...so yor face is yellow but yor body is black?.abi?...sweeery, i suggest u change color quick coz we like all our black women yellow...kabbbbish!! angry
Hey you,where have u been hiding?

(1) (Reply)

Your Lips Says Alot About You.(female Romancelanders) / TONY BRAXTON Wear This Dress In The Company Of Her To Sons PICTURE / (photos) I Want To Go Into Modelling, Yes Or No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.