Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:16 AM

7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM (50391 Views)

UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by cnnamoko(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2014
Being in a long queue, hoping to use an ATM service can be very frustrating at times. Thanks to these characters who make it annoying.

1. The guy that counts money before leaving the ATM for others. As if if the money short, ATM go complete am for am?

2. The dude that knows he does not have a kobo in his account, but hopes for a miracle. After wasting everyone's' time,' insufficient balance' will chase him away!

3. The guy that multiplies the cue just to check his balance. You will be left wondering whether he does not receive alerts.

4. The guy that acts as if the world will end today. He goes to the Atm and you think he wants to withdraw his whole life savings. At a point people will start begging him to remain some cash in the ATM.

5. The dude that quarrels with the ATM. Even though the machine is prompting him that his pin is incorrect or card has expired. U will still him complaining or screaming at the ATM. 'Jeez! I used this card just this morning! Which kyn bank be this?

6. that man/woman that just goes there an stand for almost 20minutes... When you go closer you discover the machine asked 'do you wish to proceed? Yes or No? And the olodo just did not press anything.

7. The instructor. Leaves the cue to go and instruct another only to be the next person. Too annoying.

Source: Our Daily Experience

473 Likes 58 Shares

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by shamsuRana(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2014
funny u..
no 5 tho are serious characters,d ones dt just check for balance are d most annoying ones.
nice obseevation..u de frequent ATM b dt..

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by BreezyRita(f): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2014
Would be funny if you'd spaced your write up a bit. ........
No.6 is funny

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2014
Now, this is funney grin

..I knew dis will make frontpage

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by 1stola: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2014
cnnamoko: Being in a long cue, hoping to use an ATM service can be very frustrating at times. Thanks to these characters who make it annoying. 1. The guy that counts money before leaving the ATM for others. As if if the money short, ATM go complete am for am? 2. The dude that knows he does not have a kobo in his account, but hopes for a miracle. After wasting everyones time,' insufficient balance' will chase him away! 3. The guy that multiplies the cue just to check his balance. You will be left wondering whether he does not receive alerts. 4. The guy that acts as if the world will end today. He goes to the atm and you think he wants to withdraw his whole life savings. At a point people will start begging him to remain some cash in the ATM. 5. The dude that quarrels with the ATM. Even though the machine is prompting him that his pin is incorrect or card has expired. U will still him complaining or screeming at the ATM. 'Jeez! I used this card just this morning! Which kyn bank be this? 6. that man/woman that just goes there an stand for almost 20minutes... When you go closer you discover the machine asked 'do you wish to proceed? Yes or No? And the olodo just did not press anything. 7. The instructor. Leaves the cue to go and instruct another only to be the next person. Too annoying. Source: Our Daily Experience
grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Lilimax(f): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2014
grin
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2014
NO.4 though grin.
Would be better off if done with the withdrawal slip but instead, they'd make sure they reduce the cash in the ATM by 50%

3 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by mspeak(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2014
====

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Unekz(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2014
i smell front page...
Hmmmmmmm #funny facts#

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2014
ROTFL.... U know add people wey dey give pple card make dem help dem withdraw.... People wey dey book space go chop and shit only to come back dey tell you 'ask dis brother i am standing in his back'....

My strategy na to first dey crack joke anybody wey just respond na e i codedly gv my card, e dey work die. But no try am for HOT afternooon o! U are warned.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Damsman10(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2014
lol

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by pweedyuz(f): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2014
Boring!!

*still cleaning d tears in my eyes due to lafter*

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by echobee(f): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by lirusehn(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2014

***:

2. The dude that knows he does not have a kobo in his account, but hopes for a miracle. After wasting everyones time,' insufficient balance' will chase him away!

This part tho cheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by tinuolababy(f): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by ggrin(f): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2014
What's ATMundecided

2 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
No 6 tho grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by brennyB: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
The one that will withdraw 3,000 for 2 or 3 times

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by spanzed(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
OP u forgot the dude or girl who went to load recharge card...especially when MTN was #110. grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by valmunich(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
It's just that No 6 and it's more annoying if the old fellow doesn't ask for help
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by wizard007(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
I'm guilty of number 4, basically because I hate entering the banking hall, in short I hate queues, so I hate banking

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Rexphobia(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
6. that man/woman that just goes there an stand for almost 20minutes... When you go closer you discover the machine asked 'do you wish to proceed? Yes or No? And the olodo just did not press anything.

grin cheesy grin

but is it cue or queue?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by seankay(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
You can check your balance at the ATM sometimes when dose banks refuse to send you alert.....no7 tho cheesy Na dem number 6 dey vex me pass,that shii still happened the last time I used the ATM,the woman spent close to 5mins doing rubbish,it was until I got pissed that I had to check on her lo and behold,she doesn't know what to do and she couldn't ask for help

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Medunah: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
No 7 and 2, so annoying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by honeric01(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
What is cue? did you mean queue?

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Abdulpro1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Number 1 and 6 gets me infuriated like hell,some pple can be so dull at times
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by KillerBeauty(f): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
All funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Waspy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
The guys looking out for/ wanting fine girls to see their acct balance displayed on the ATM screen..... We hail oursefs wink wink cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by cnnamoko(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
ggrin post=/post/26829311:
What's ATMundecided
Ask Google

4 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Camellia(f): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
LMAO....all true.. grin
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lolz xo true. .bt d most annoyin re d pple wu will withdraw 5k 4 tymz

3 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by donigspain(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hahaha, very funny post.

Front page please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria / Advice On Setting Up A Barbing Salon / How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.