Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Tooth Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tooth Problem (563 Views)

Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record / Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution / Solution To Tooth Ache Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tooth Problem by chikevictor(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2014
Dear Nairalander's,I have been having toothache for the past week,I've gone to the hospital A̶̲̅πϑ the Dentist told me that I have a hole in two places that they will extract it.I don't want to do extraction.pls can anybody help because am so scared. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Where Are You Now That Ebola Is No More? / British Nurse Who Was Infected With Ebola Returns To Sierra Leone To Help / Mouth To Mouth: Kissing Transfers 80 Million Bacteria, Scientists Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.