Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Rapper M.I Abaga Announces The Date Of The Release Of His New Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapper M.I Abaga Announces The Date Of The Release Of His New Album (789 Views)

VIDEO: M.I Abaga – 'Phase 2' Ft. Moti Cakes / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / Terry G Insults Rapper M.I Over ‘Akpako’ Song Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper M.I Abaga Announces The Date Of The Release Of His New Album by Odunhana: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
M.I Abaga might be the most revered of Nigerian rappers, but he sure matches that with an overwhelming sense of humility.

The Chocolate City rapper has pulled one of the greatest shocks of his career when he plead forgiveness from his fans following their long wait for his new album to be released.

The rapper when down on his knees on stage, during his performance at the Beat FM Triple 9 Concert, which held September, 30, 2014, at The Landmark Event Centre, Lagos.

“I’m sorry everyone”. An apologetic M.I said,
kneeling, hands clasped in supplication. “I’m sorry I’ve been away for so long. My new album will be released on October 23, 2014.”
M.I Abaga has come under heavy criticism from fans over the long wait for his 3 album. His last album M.I. 2: The Movie was released in 2010, which had massive success in the African market.

The new album is titled 'Chairman', and will contain a number of star collaborations. Recently the rapper released a conscious single, ‘King James’, and also held a photo exhibition for charity.

SOURCE: www.pulse.ng/music/m-i-goes-on-his-knees-rapper-begs-fans-for-forgiveness-id3165957.html
Re: Rapper M.I Abaga Announces The Date Of The Release Of His New Album by keandre: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
okay
Re: Rapper M.I Abaga Announces The Date Of The Release Of His New Album by Zarama7(f): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
I hope this is true
Re: Rapper M.I Abaga Announces The Date Of The Release Of His New Album by Odunhana: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Zarama7: I hope this is true
Click on the link and watch the video.

Unless, he's lying himself.
Re: Rapper M.I Abaga Announces The Date Of The Release Of His New Album by philantoxx(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
we await his classic album as usual.
Re: Rapper M.I Abaga Announces The Date Of The Release Of His New Album by Heywhizzy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Thank God..I hope it's worth the wait

(1) (Reply)

Which Record Label Is More Credible In Nigeria? / Can Someone Name This Wizkid's Song / Innocent Engineer - Sunny Dubb Ft. Amc - Latest Punjabi Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.