Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Is Asa Really A Lesbian? I Reject It On Her Behalf!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Asa Really A Lesbian? I Reject It On Her Behalf!!! (1310 Views)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) / Is Asa Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Asa Really A Lesbian? I Reject It On Her Behalf!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
Asa is an amazing singer. She has created a niche for herself and does not do "shaki bom bom" or "gbam gbam jin jim" type of music. I was just wondering when is she getting married. Never heard she dated anybody, abi she is a LESBIAN ni. God forgive me nattyness.... loll
Re: Is Asa Really A Lesbian? I Reject It On Her Behalf!!! by sexymoma(f): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Asa lovers go come tear you apart now, with thing wey you write. Olorun. angry
Re: Is Asa Really A Lesbian? I Reject It On Her Behalf!!! by sexymoma(f): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Asa lovers go come tear you apart now, with this thing wey you write. Olorun. angry
Re: Is Asa Really A Lesbian? I Reject It On Her Behalf!!! by Isiterere(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
respect her privacy pls.....

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Is Asa Really A Lesbian? I Reject It On Her Behalf!!! by ideee03(f): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Marsatto: Asa is an amazing singer. She has created a niche for herself and does not do "shaki bom bom" or "gbam gbam jin jim" type of music. I was just wondering when is she getting married. Never heard she dated anybody , abi she is a LESBIAN ni. God forgive me nattyness.... loll

Must she announce who she dates?
Re: Is Asa Really A Lesbian? I Reject It On Her Behalf!!! by Codedrock(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes she is likely to be one.. A lesbian!
But i still like her though

(1) (Reply)

Akon Performs In Plastic Bubble To Avoid Catching Ebola In Congo | Photos / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Massive bosoms In Bedroom Photos / [photos] New Pretty In Pink Wedding Dresses: Brides By NONA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.