Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Breaking News: Missing Nigerian Airforce Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News: Missing Nigerian Airforce Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram. (799 Views)

Missing Nigerian Schoolgirls 'married Off' / Beheaded By Boko Haram: Tribute To Wing Commander Chimda Hedima 1975 - 2014. / Nigerian Airforce Releases 2014 Airmen/airwomen Recruitment List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Missing Nigerian Airforce Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram. by Virgindove(f): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
A new video is reported to have been released to AP by Boko Haram men showing the beheading of a man said to be a military pilot who co-piloted the missing Naval air force jet.

The video also shows burnt out plane parts with Nigerian military markings. Two pilots and an Alpha jet have been missing since Sept. 11.
A new video allegedly shows Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau disputing claims of his death, and the beheading of a man who identifies himself as the pilot of a missing Nigerian Air Force jet. It shows burnt out plane parts with Nigerian military markings, the first indication that Nigeria’s homegrown Islamic extremists have the capability to shoot down aircraft. The man beheaded with an axe identifies himself as a wing commander, saying he has not seen his second pilot since the jet was shot down.

Before his beheading, the pilot reportedly gave his name, rank and date of birth, which is 1975 and also said

“I’m a pilot of the Nigerian air-force. On September 11th, I was assigned on a mission to Kawuri, Borno state. During the mission we were shot down and our aircraft crashed. To this day, I don’t know the whereabouts of my second pilot. I was taken into the care of (Boko Haram). At the time of the crash, I sustained cuts and broken hand and some other injuries to the head.

After saying this, the pilot was forced to the ground and his head chopped off with a pick axe. The pilot is said to be a Wing Commander.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/10/photos-nigerian-airforce-pilot-reportedly-beheaded-by-boko-haram.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Breaking News: Missing Nigerian Airforce Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
No source?
Re: Breaking News: Missing Nigerian Airforce Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram. by Decibel: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
PROPAGANDA !!! angry
Re: Breaking News: Missing Nigerian Airforce Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram. by olu77(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Evil animals. cry Is this i diot in the picture a new bokoharam leader?
Re: Breaking News: Missing Nigerian Airforce Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram. by pixtuk(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
all dis terrorist sef,they are so heartless....i weep for d family of dis man
Re: Breaking News: Missing Nigerian Airforce Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Airforce1 lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News: Missing Nigerian Airforce Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram. by Virgindove(f): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Breaking News: Missing Nigerian Airforce Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram. by tomiobj(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
Beheading. Not humane at all
Re: Breaking News: Missing Nigerian Airforce Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram. by agaugust: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2014

(1) (Reply)

An Average Nigerian Cannot Spell Michael / 33 Ways To Reduce And Prevent Stress / Valentine's Day Concern By Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (b.a.n)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.