Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Count Down To ASQUAHBA 2014 10th October @civic Center - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Count Down To ASQUAHBA 2014 10th October @civic Center (496 Views)

10th October Celebrants / Lunar Eclispe Today 10th December / Please Help Me: How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Hall At The Civic Center Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Count Down To ASQUAHBA 2014 10th October @civic Center by jimbukola(f): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
2014 Customer Service Week! Customer Service Week is celebrated by thousands of brands and support professionals around the globe. Brands get ideas and inspiration by networking and sharing industry trends during this important week. Participation in the African Service Quality and Customer Heart Beat Awards positions your brand as a strong customer Customer Firstadvocate and service leader. This event offers your brand the exposure necessary to increase brand awareness. The world’s best brands pride themselves on the quality of service delivered to customers. Le t’s celebrate with style and make your customers famous. Customers are the most important assets for any organization.

Hurry!!! Interested Candidates to pick up thier cards @ CCSP NIGERIA 7, ikorodu road Maryland Lagos.[b][/b][i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

TEE A PERFORMING LIVE ON SATURDAY @ A WEDDING IN LAGOS / Party / Free Baking Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.