Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin (1632 Views)

Burning Vehicle Along Lagos-ibadan Express Causes Traffic (photos) / The Pros And Cons Of Using A Hybrid Vehicle In Nigeria / Oba Of Ugbo Is The First Black Man To Own A 2014 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by eseosa77(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
Few days after an accident in which a vehicle mysteriously hung high on an object at the museum fence on Oba ovoramwen square, another vehicle has hung on same spot,But this time it was a Toyota SUV.though several other minor ones has happened before but not to the extent of climbing the fence.I believe the reason for this could be as a result of the newly reconstructed airport road by the comrade governor. Men! You need to drive that road and see for your self most especially at night when the road is very clear.I would want to advice the relevant body to construct a speed bump to deter them from driving into the square
Below is the picture of the scene.

1 Share

Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
"If the earth runs away, where will it run to, except to gather up as mound...Ovanramwem runs no more"

Ovanranmwen Nogbaisi (the man much sinned against, than sinned)- Ola Rotimi

They should appease the spirit of Oba Overanmwen cos the man was sitting jeje in his own palace, when the whitemen came uninvited and aided by his chiefs, drove him out. He is yet to forgive them.

"Benin has swallowed a long pestle and shall sleep standing upright"

Ovanranmwen Nogbaisi

1 Like

Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by eseosa77(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
20pounds: "If the earth runs away, where will it run to, except to gather up as mound...Ovanramwem runs no more"

Ovanranmwen Nogbaisi (the man much sinned against, than sinned)- Ola Rotimi

They should appease the spirit of Oba Overanmwen cos the man was sitting jeje in his own palace, when the whitemen came uninvited and aided by his chiefs, drove him out. He is yet to forgive them.

"Benin has swallowed a long pestle and shall sleep standing upright"

Ovanranmwen Nogbaisi
@20pounds,you are funny,It was formally called kings square,they just renamed the square.
Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by egopersonified(f): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
To avoid anymore accidents, simply go to the square at 12 midnight wearing a white gown and pour ten litres of groundnut oil on that particular spot. Thank me later.
Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by free2ryhme: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
any proof beyond this one pic
Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by Obinoscopy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hmmmm, this is serious. Can any other nler in Benin confirm this?
Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mod close this thread

1 Like

Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by ITbomb(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Very soon now person go sleep wake up on top mast for Benin
Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by eseosa77(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Osahon7: Mod close this thread
@osahon7 you must be high on weed,why are asking the mod to close this thread.As the name implies you are a bini man like me or have you come here to show your inate hatred to your fellow broda.Lets not come here and wash our dirty linen outside make I no tell you wetin go make u go hug transformer.mind ur business pls
Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by Raymie(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Osahon yhu have come again abi? Its like yhur family n friends have taken to scaling fences with their cars that's y these threads dey pinch yhu for body. Park well n examine that ya weed b4 we hear say yhu park for Oba fence
Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by luvlyoracle(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
PHOTOSHOP!!!
Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by seankay(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
ITbomb: Very soon now person go sleep wake up on top mast for Benin
Lmao! But that would be some scary shii
Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
D gods are still silent grin
Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
I for confirm but been long I went that area....

Around my end, it was Dangote trailer and a Girl today.

Peeps around should give credence to this cos I just don't understand the force that thrusts it so high it lands on that fence.
Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by lonelydora: 4:27am On Oct 04, 2014
This is Bermuda triangle on road.

They should organise a crusade for 7 days there. How can one spot be attracting cars.

I think there should be a speed breaker there.
Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by lomprico(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2014
It's official, it's now raining cars in Benin.
Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by eseosa77(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2014
The relevant body should curtail the speed of vehicles coming from airport road,it's only from that airport road end that this accident normally occures because of the newly constructed road by the governor.
Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by Readonee35L(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
photoshop angry angry angry angry
Re: Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin by jaz(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
Benin Ppl. I Hail oo.

abeg where Gordons...

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Policeman Today / Jiji Or Cheki??? / Volvo S80 - Please Who Knows This Car. Tell Me About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.