Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Instagram Would Block Your Account If You Type 'garcinakola Can Cure Ebola' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Instagram Would Block Your Account If You Type 'garcinakola Can Cure Ebola' (1662 Views)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer / Bitter Kola Can Cure Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Would Block Your Account If You Type 'garcinakola Can Cure Ebola' by Naijasinglegirl: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
It is currently impossible to type the words, "Garcinia Kola," anywhere in instagram. If
you attempt to do so, it will say there was an error,
and log you out of your account, you will then be
forced to do a password reset because of "suspicious activity."
If you attempt to write these words, the following
message will appear:
"This comment can't be made right now. We restrict
certain content and actions to protect our
community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake."
My Instagram account is currently blocked. My friends tried the same and theirs is blocked too.
Could this be a ploy by the US government and Instagram to ensure the word doesn't go out that #GarcinaKola is the cure for Ebola? I don't even know what to think.

http://www.naijasinglegirl.net
Re: Instagram Would Block Your Account If You Type 'garcinakola Can Cure Ebola' by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Space booked!
*Modified*
I think they are out to hide something. The complexity of which i'm not too interested to find out sad.. Anyhow Anyhow, God pass them grin grin grin
Re: Instagram Would Block Your Account If You Type 'garcinakola Can Cure Ebola' by Jimbadly: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
And why would you write such things on Instagram when you know it's false? Bitter kola does not cure ebola, as has been proven here in Nigeria. The Nigerian government even threatened to arrest any herbalist spreading such lies. Guess you are one of those who touted salt as an immune booster against ebola. Smh

1 Like

Re: Instagram Would Block Your Account If You Type 'garcinakola Can Cure Ebola' by Naijasinglegirl: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jimbadly: And why would you write such things on Instagram when you know it's false? Bitter kola does not cure ebola, as has been proven here in Nigeria. The Nigerian government even threatened to arrest any herbalist spreading such lies. Guess you are one of those who touted salt as an immune booster against ebola. Smh
my friend stop being myopic! I'm saying the word Garcinakola is censored on IG. It doesn't matter what you add to it! Simple!
Re: Instagram Would Block Your Account If You Type 'garcinakola Can Cure Ebola' by thelastgenius: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dear Nsg,

Pictures of You please,,,

I have waited too long so I'm forced to ask
Re: Instagram Would Block Your Account If You Type 'garcinakola Can Cure Ebola' by Naijasinglegirl: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
thelastgenius: Dear Nsg,

Pictures of You please,,,

I have waited too long so I'm forced to ask
ermmmm...why
Re: Instagram Would Block Your Account If You Type 'garcinakola Can Cure Ebola' by thelastgenius: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Just wanna give myself the pleasure of "seeing" the face behind this sarcastic character....

And then maybe give me the go-ahead to crush on you.
Re: Instagram Would Block Your Account If You Type 'garcinakola Can Cure Ebola' by Naijasinglegirl: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
thelastgenius: Just wanna give myself the pleasure of "seeing" the face behind this sarcastic character....

And then maybe give me the go-ahead to crush on you.
soon my dear
Re: Instagram Would Block Your Account If You Type 'garcinakola Can Cure Ebola' by thelastgenius: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Naijasinglegirl: soon my dear

Looking at the Nigerian definition of soon.......I'm feeling it might never come....................

Or is it when you buy your own Range??......

Biko do fast
Re: Instagram Would Block Your Account If You Type 'garcinakola Can Cure Ebola' by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Maybe its d word an hacker used before nd they were trying to prevent such tin from happening.my thoughts though

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Your Period Might Just Be Running Late And You Are Not Pregnant Read / Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head. PHOTOS / My Feet Sweat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.