Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Photo | Essay | Poetry Competition - Win An Ipad Air - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Photo | Essay | Poetry Competition - Win An Ipad Air (606 Views)

Triple L Poetry Competition!!!! Win Cash Prize Inside / The Charles Causley Poetry Competition Is Open For Entries For 2015 / SOLUTION TO ALL THE 2012 NIGERIAN ESSAY COMPETITIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo | Essay | Poetry Competition - Win An Ipad Air by awanaija: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Awanaija blog has to kick started her photo and writing competition aimed at promoting the good image of our dear country and encourage a true sense of patriotism among her citizens.

The competition comprises of a writing challenge and a photo challenge; both of which present competitors with an opportunity to win amazing prizes including a brand new apple ipad Air, an Amazon Kindle HD Tablet and loads of other prizes etc.
To participate in the writing competition; write an essay or a poem titled, My Naija! My Pride! and upload it to our submission page on or before 31st of October 2014.

To participate in the photo competition, take a picture of any federal government project that was executed under the current administration from 2009 till date, write a caption of not more than 200 words about the project and how it has been or will be beneficiary to Nigerians. both the picture and caption should be uploaded to our submission page.

Winners will be selected through voting as submissions with the highest number of votes will be announced winners and will be presented with their relevant prizes.
For more information visit the host blog; www.awanaija.com

Contact details:
Email: info@@awanaija.com
BBM: 75d0ab60
Facebook: facebook.com/awanaija
Twitter: Twitter.com/awanaija

Re: Photo | Essay | Poetry Competition - Win An Ipad Air by awanaija: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2014
Submissions has already started....
trust me, you dont want to miss out!
Re: Photo | Essay | Poetry Competition - Win An Ipad Air by Aphomoye: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pls nairalanders vote for me ooooo.........n mk nairaland proud

(1) (Reply)

HANDS TIED By Princess Chidinma Edozieuno / Help Protect Your Income With Disability Income Insurance / Health-related Idioms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.