Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Barcelona Fans!!! Do You Think Suarez Can Bring The Lost Spark?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Fans!!! Do You Think Suarez Can Bring The Lost Spark?? (531 Views)

Luis Suarez Can Surpass Diego Maradona And Romario's Barcelona / Barcelona Fans Rejoice As Madrid Slips / How Many Football Fans Do We Have In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Fans!!! Do You Think Suarez Can Bring The Lost Spark?? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
I need suggestions....cos I ain't feeling the way we have been playing in our recent games
Re: Barcelona Fans!!! Do You Think Suarez Can Bring The Lost Spark?? by Henrypraise: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
iamaromolaeran: I need suggestions....cos I ain't feeling the way we have been playing in our recent games

Suarez will definitely bring d missin tooth

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fans!!! Do You Think Suarez Can Bring The Lost Spark?? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Henrypraise:

Suarez will definitely bring d missin tooth

if he is gonna be playing the role of the main striker...then what happens to messi ?
Re: Barcelona Fans!!! Do You Think Suarez Can Bring The Lost Spark?? by galadima77(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

if he is gonna be playing the role of the main striker...then what happens to messi ?

trust me if Messi has that confidence in you that you'd convert chances he gives you, he sure wont be looking for the goals in person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Fans!!! Do You Think Suarez Can Bring The Lost Spark?? by Andema(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
I count him as d highest goal scorer of d league (with hope share)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Fans!!! Do You Think Suarez Can Bring The Lost Spark?? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
galadima77:

trust me if Messi has that confidence in you that you'd convert chances he gives you, he sure wont be looking for the goals in person

hmmmmm. sure...but I hope Suarez doesn't bite someone again Lol

and who has been catching up on all these tax scandal on Messi??
Re: Barcelona Fans!!! Do You Think Suarez Can Bring The Lost Spark?? by galadima77(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

hmmmmm. sure...but I hope Suarez doesn't bite someone again Lol

and who has been catching up on all these tax scandal on Messi??

bros that tax issue tire me...but you'd expect the law to come down heavy on defaulters since they (governments) in such countries live up to their responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fans!!! Do You Think Suarez Can Bring The Lost Spark?? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
galadima77:

bros that tax issue tire me...but you'd expect the law to come down heavy on defaulters since they (governments) in such countries live up to their responsibility.

especially since the person is a celebrity

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News- List Of Foreign Coaches For Eagles Job / How Messi Start Scoring Very Ealy / 29th Of September Winnerz Bet Tips -december Don Sure €£¢

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.