Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Which Is Appropriate. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Is Appropriate. (869 Views)

How Do You Find The Appropriate Weight Loss / The Appropriate Way To Consume Noni Juice For Good Health. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Appropriate. by klodike(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
Please i want people's opinion on this hygiene issue. Should one blow his nose with his handkerchief then pocket it or blow his nose with bare hands and wipe his hands with the handkerchief.
Re: Which Is Appropriate. by achinaboy(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
tie goat with rope and take rope tie goat na the same thing
Re: Which Is Appropriate. by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 04, 2014
Well I think it's better in the handkerchief, the mucus won't run down your hand, besides it's just nasty to do it directly in your hand. Some questions on this forum smh lol

1 Like

Re: Which Is Appropriate. by klodike(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2014
You would be surprised by people's perception of things. Can't u see that the comment above yours is different from your view.
xcelsia:
Well I think it's better in the handkerchief, the mucus won't run down your hand, besides it's just nasty to do it directly in your hand. Some questions on this forum smh lol
Re: Which Is Appropriate. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
klodike:
You would be surprised by people's perception of things. Can't u see that the comment above yours is different from your view.
yeah I see lol

(1) (Reply)

Antibiotics And Pregnancy / The Fruit Of Life? / Hot Weather Kills More Than 700 People In India And Could Possibly Kill More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.