Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

New Gsm Crime In Town - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Gsm Crime In Town (412 Views)

The Most Wanted Nigerians For Crime In The Usa Are All Yorubas / Beware: Boko Haram Condom Is In Town. / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Gsm Crime In Town by godsamist: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
A Friend shared this bitter experience recently,i decide shout out loud to my fellows here.
He received a call on checking number,it was his junior sister's no:, he receiver button..Behold a male strange voice...Let's read further dialogue...
Friend:hallo who this?
Stranger:do you know whose no: is this?
Friend:Also shouting,my junior sister ofcouse who are you?
Stranger:i am calling on behalf of your sister who had an accident and very serious..Right now due to her condition,we would need #15000.for her transfer to another hospital as we have facility to handle her case.
Friend:Almostly shaking..Ok ok..let me call my aunty at abuja..she will call you back.Long run,a/c number was exchange amount of #15000.was paid to this stranger's account,thereafter the number went for two days.And on the third,the number went through this time it was the in question.
Sister:no mind me o! my phone lost and it also three days,to block and do welcome back.And the told her all that transpired.
Nigerians SHINE YO
Re: New Gsm Crime In Town by egift(m): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
Simple: Activate the security pin on your sim, even it is transferred to another phone, it will not be usable.
Also, that account can be traced, they should report it to the police. It will save another victim.

(1) (Reply)

8 Essential Tips To Survive A Breakup Without Deleting Facebook / Good For All Skin Types / Singles Meets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.