Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? (1669 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by kentozybee(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
husbands raping their wives, is this possible? I heard woman saying she was beaten and raped by her husband, can rape happen between married fellas ? opinions needed
Re: Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes na. grin
Re: Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by kentozybee(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
MzMariah: Yes na. grin
don't think that's possible cause d wife should give it to d husband whenever he needs it....just an opinion sha o
Re: Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
kentozybee: don't think that's possible cause d wife should give it to d husband whenever he needs it....just an opinion sha o
Well I'm sure its possible. wink
Re: Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by bennyrazz: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
how many times will this topic be created snoring zzzzzz
Re: Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by coogar: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
bennyrazz: how many times will this topic be created snoring zzzzzz

it simply just tells you the number of marital râpists in our midst. how do some men enjoy sėx when their partner isn't in the mood?

2 Likes

Re: Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by JEITO: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ofcos it happens; even though both couples have a responsibility to one another's sexual needs, yet, if either couple pressure the other into giving in, then it is molestation.

This means that either of the couple can molest the other.

We have also heard and seen cases where the man outrightly forces himself on the woman against her will, and if the woman does that to the man(and it happens a lot)- that is rape even though they are both married.

1 Like

Re: Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by bennyrazz: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
coogar:

it simply just tells you the number of marital râpists in our midst. how do some men enjoy sėx when their partner isn't in the mood?
lmao @ marital rapīsts cheesy really some men do have very high libidos so I don't blame them for doing what is unthinkable. My only question to them is what you have pointed out, do they enjoy something their wives isn't playing any role in. If you look at it critically, you'd discover that the woman would just lay on the bed like a log of wood while they commit their atrocities. To me there's no pleasure in that.
Re: Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by soulglo: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
bennyrazz: lmao @ marital rapīsts cheesy really some men do have very high libidos so I don't blame them for doing what is unthinkable. My only question to them is what you have pointed out, do they enjoy something their wives isn't playing any role in. If you look at it critically, you'd discover that the woman would just lay on the bed like a log of wood while they commit their atrocities. To me there's no pleasure in that.

You're right. Don't blame them. Blame the mattress that made itself available for the rape to occur, blame it on the rain for putting the rapist in the mood, then the sun, the moon and the stars. Blame everything but the person who decided that he would rape
Re: Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by egift(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes. Once any of the partner forces the other intimately without regards to whether or not they are hurt or not regarding whatever pain it inflicts - Molestation has occurred.

It is important, that the victim handle his/her quest for resolution with care before those who do not want to dabble into its details will just dismiss it with a wave of hand.

It is important to know that type of person you want to marry. And it if it occurs, first try discoursing it with your partner - if that do not work, approach who he respects (like Pastor if he is religious) or someone he regards. Don't just go to Friends - it will only make matter worse.

1 Like

Re: Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by coogar: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
bennyrazz: lmao @ marital rapīsts cheesy really some men do have very high libidos so I don't blame them for doing what is unthinkable. My only question to them is what you have pointed out, do they enjoy something their wives isn't playing any role in. If you look at it critically, you'd discover that the woman would just lay on the bed like a log of wood while they commit their atrocities. To me there's no pleasure in that.

high libïdo shouldn't lead anyone to force himself on a woman - that's just animalistic. i can't have a woman lying like a log of wood while on top of her. that's just necrophilia. grin
Re: Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by bennyrazz: 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
soulglo:

You're right. Don't blame them. Blame the mattress that made itself available for the rape to occur, blame it on the rain for putting the rapist in the mood, then the sun, the moon and the stars. Blame everything but the person who decided that he would rape
it is not wise to blame people especially if you're not in their shoes. It is he who wears the shoes that knows where it pinches. I don't mean to sound like an advocate of what is morally wrong but some cases are just pathetic. I heard a story one time like that about how a MIL assisted his son to râpe his virgin wife. They've been married for close to a year and wife have been refusing husband sèx. Now everybody have been talking to her about it but she was giving all sort of excuses like she heard sèx is painful. Now man was frustrated, all pamperings to his wife fell on deaf ears. Man had no choice than to râpe his wife. On the day of the råping, his mother held the wife's leg. That is just one case. Some men will tell you that the only time they get to have sèx with their wife is when they force themselves on their wife, if not, no show. When we advocate for premarital sèx now, they call us all sort of names. well, I see nothing wrong in testing what you want to buy.
Re: Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by bennyrazz: 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
coogar:

high libïdo shouldn't lead anyone to force himself on a woman - that's just animalistic. i can't have a woman lying like a log of wood while on top of her. that's just necrophilia. grin
I wouldn't enjoy such too cuz I require all the karates in love making grin
Re: Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by Waspy(m): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rape is Rape....chikena
Re: Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by soulglo: 12:43am On Oct 04, 2014
bennyrazz: it is not wise to blame people especially if you're not in their shoes. It is he who wears the shoes that knows where it pinches. I don't mean to sound like an advocate of what is morally wrong but some cases are just pathetic. I heard a story one time like that about how a MIL assisted his son to râpe his virgin wife. They've been married for close to a year and wife have been refusing husband sèx. Now everybody have been talking to her about it but she was giving all sort of excuses like she heard sèx is painful. Now man was frustrated, all pamperings to his wife fell on deaf ears. Man had no choice than to râpe his wife. On the day of the råping, his mother held the wife's leg. That is just one case. Some men will tell you that the only time they get to have sèx with their wife is when they force themselves on their wife, if not, no show. When we advocate for premarital sèx now, they call us all sort of names. well, I see nothing wrong in testing what you want to buy.

My brother/sister, that's just not right. Rape is such a grievous thing. There is no excuse under the sun. Even if she sat on his face and then said no. A man and definitely not a husband should never take it by force.

1 Like

Re: Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2014
Molest is possible in marriage..even during sex,its possible. Once a woman is forced against her will,that's molestation.

During sex,once she says she's tired,and the man still continues,that's also molestation,but its difficult to prove.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Husbands Rape Their Wives? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
Yomieluv:
Molest is possible in marriage..even during sex,its possible. Once a woman is forced against her will,that's molestation.

During sex,once she says she's tired,and the man still continues,that's also molestation,but its difficult to prove.
+1

JEITO:
Ofcos it happens; even though both couples have a responsibility to one another's sexual needs, yet, if either couple pressure the other into giving in, then it is molestation.
This means that either of the couple can molest the other.
We have also heard and seen cases where the man outrightly forces himself on the woman against her will, and if the woman does that to the man(and it happens a lot)- that is rape even though they are both married.

+1

egift:
Yes. Once any of the partner forces the other intimately without regards to whether or not they are hurt or not regarding whatever pain it inflicts - Molestation has occurred.
It is important, that the victim handle his/her quest for resolution with care before those who do not want to dabble into its details will just dismiss it with a wave of hand.
It is important to know that type of person you want to marry. And it if it occurs, first try discoursing it with your partner - if that do not work, approach who he respects (like Pastor if he is religious) or someone he regards. Don't just go to Friends - it will only make matter worse.
+1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

100 Years Old Twins Ladies Celebrate Birthday / African Woman’s Role Is No More In The Kitchen And Background / Esan Edo People Needed Here(quick Response Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.