Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Mi Set To Release Album On The 23rd Of Oct - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mi Set To Release Album On The 23rd Of Oct (401 Views)

Nico And Vinz Release Album Titled "Black Star Elephant" / 9ice Back On Twitter,to Release Album Soon / 9ice To Release Album On Ruggedman Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mi Set To Release Album On The 23rd Of Oct by hakeem4(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
M.I Abaga aka Mr Incredible, felt the need to douse the tensioned wait that has brewed in anticipation of his next studio album when he dropped the release date in a most emotional public display at the just concluded Beat FM Triple 9 Concert.

Going down on his knees and tendering an apology to his teeming fans, M.I said “I’m sorry I’ve been away for so long. My new album will be released on October 23, 2014” …And then the crowd went wild, like expected!

Re: Mi Set To Release Album On The 23rd Of Oct by Oyinprince(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hmm. I always salute the chairman
He's the only 9ja secular rapper I have some respect for.

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Kevin Gates Ft August Alsina - I Don't Get Tired / Meet Me: Meet Wigipeez - Musicians / Music: Burna Boy - Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.