Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Scam Alert On Nairaland! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert On Nairaland! (542 Views)

Fraud Alert On nairaland Forum... / Free Forex Indicators SMS Alert On Ur Phone / Mandatory Sms Alert On Bank Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert On Nairaland! by covenantchild33(m): 12:44am On Oct 04, 2014
I want to bring to the notice of Nairalanders and the moderator of a scamer here as a member of this grt forum! His name is IFAONI and he claims to buy datas, both of MTN and ETISALAT in bulk to sell to people in bit. We met here on nairaland and after chatin wit him for two weeksni decided to try him out because he sounded genuine, I paid #1200 to the GTB account he provided with the name,AJIBOLA BODE,being payment for a 1Gig etisalat dataam after the payment,I sent him the numbers at which he was to transfer the data to. He told me to be patient as the data wud come in two minutes .and dat was the end! His phone number was switched off and his pix removed from the whatsap chat ,as my mssge cudnt be delivered! Pls help re post,broadcast and sharet it as much as u can so that no one falls victim again and NL maintaining its standard of genuine and responsible members. Below is his picture
Re: Scam Alert On Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 04, 2014
Are you the first person to buy from him? you should have checked other people's comments attesting to his credibility before making the payment, I buy from guys here with no ish.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Rich In Nigeria / Throwback :>dos Days Currency / Site For Wholesalers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.