Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Analysis On The Synagogue Building(hotel) Collapse. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Analysis On The Synagogue Building(hotel) Collapse. (3473 Views)

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Analysis On The Synagogue Building(hotel) Collapse. by wiegraf: 3:21am On Oct 05, 2014
Wonderful excuses. A lot of sense here.

Nigerians have always, and will always, get what we deserve. What a joke...

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Synagogue Building(hotel) Collapse. by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 05, 2014
Obi1kenobi:

Not really. It's meaning is very clear, though you're obviously deluded enough to assume you understand it better than others because you've seen a listing of logical fallacies. grin Your callous apathy towards a horrifying tragedy, all in a bid to defend your master, seems at odds with the teachings of Christ. Except one is a sociopath, the death of over a hundred persons in such circumstances must certainly register on an emotional level. So some people "appeal to your emotion" cos it doesn't seem the gravity of the situation registers with some of you sheeple.

Oh, and other than the "appeal to emotion", your points have already been destroyed logicallyby my good friend above.

Two things:

1) You still do not know what 'appeal to emotion' is. Your mention of logical fallacies doesn't demonstrate anything.

2) I am yet to give any points, for or against. I wonder what then was destroyed logically. It is sad that you don't know.
Re: My Analysis On The Synagogue Building(hotel) Collapse. by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2014
striktlymi:

Two things:

1) You still do not know what 'appeal to emotion' is. Your mention of logical fallacies doesn't demonstrate anything.

2) I am yet to give any points, for or against. I wonder what then was destroyed logically. It is sad that you don't know.
2 things:
1) You're a pretentious wannabe. Repeating I don't understand something doesn't make you appear any cleverer.
2) On the contrary, your apologist ramblings already demonstrate the side you've taken. Your attempt at claiming otherwise is not very convincing.

1 Like

Re: My Analysis On The Synagogue Building(hotel) Collapse. by macof(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
striktlymi:

Olodo

Says the person who thinks a demon jet caused the collapse sad

2 Likes

Re: My Analysis On The Synagogue Building(hotel) Collapse. by icemann(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
striktlymi:

Guy come back when u have something reasonable to say.

Like I said, I don't give a rat's bottom at your silly appeal to emotions.

You haven't said anything resonable. Please argue with facts not assumption.

Moderator please move to front page. We Don't need to hear about Tonto and ini edo.
Seun, Obinoscopy and Mynd44, why is this thread not on Frontpage for fairness sake?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular South Africa Prophet, Bushiri Exposed, Prophesied By Samuel Akinbodunse / What Is The Right Church Denomination? (By Truthunedited) / Men Dressed In Black SATANIC Robes Figures At Chelsea Stadium [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.