Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Is Samson Siasia The Right Man For Super Eagles' Job? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Samson Siasia The Right Man For Super Eagles' Job? (655 Views)

Full List Of 30 Players Invited To Camp By Samson Siasia For Rio Olympics / Samson Siasia The New Super Eagles Manager.. / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Samson Siasia The Right Man For Super Eagles' Job? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2014
Coach Siasia's been a wonderful coach and i like him a lot. I always regard him as "Luis Van Gaal of Africa." Watched him very closely in China in 2008. And after Nigeria and Belgium match, my girlfriend then became so deeply in love with me probably because of wonderful brand of football the Nigerian team played :-). Of course, Nigeria whitewashed Belgium. Football is really good :-) Is Samson Siasia the right man for Super Eagles' job? Please leave your comments below.
Re: Is Samson Siasia The Right Man For Super Eagles' Job? by coolebux(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2014
If after he made your babe love u more than u expected
And u refused to open this pathetic thread grin grin

Then you deserve a wonderful speech from our First Lady grin grin grin

@op have u ever wondered why Daniel Amokachi would go on to survive every shake-up since the reign Amodu Shuaibu.

untill he leaves, I'll never support even Morinho as Eagles' coach.
That Amokachi guy is an informant and the NFF need to keep him in that circle as their errand boy
Silvanus Okpara exposed him and godfathers
Re: Is Samson Siasia The Right Man For Super Eagles' Job? by PapaNnamdi: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2014
*pricing iphone 6 #bendgate*
Re: Is Samson Siasia The Right Man For Super Eagles' Job? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2014
coolebux:
If after he made your babe love u more than u expected
And u refused to open this pathetic thread grin grin

Then you deserve a wonderful speech from our First Lady grin grin grin

@op have u ever wondered why Daniel Amokachi would go on to survive every shake-up since the reign Amodu Shuaibu.

untill he leaves, I'll never support even Morinho as Eagles' coach.
That Amokachi guy is an informant and the NFF need to keep him in that circle as their errand boy
Silvanus Okpara exposed him and godfathers
lol, my brother, i enjoyed a lot coz of Siasia oh :-) even my guys were begging me to tell my babe to introduce her friends to them :-) I became a celebrity sort of:-) Yes. Amokachi seems to be doing a dirty job in NFF:-)
Re: Is Samson Siasia The Right Man For Super Eagles' Job? by coolebux(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
Joenice:
lol, my brother, i enjoyed a lot coz of Siasia oh :-) even my guys were begging me to tell my babe to introduce her friends to them :-) I became a celebrity sort of:-) Yes. Amokachi seems to be doing a dirty job in NFF:-)

If by any means Siasia returns
That babe go reward you with a baby grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Was Victor Moses Not Invited For Afcon Qualifiers? / Welcome To Yashida Sports / You Should See This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.