Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,106 members, 7,825,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland (31188 Views)

Who Should Apologise First ''farano Or Luedave''?? / Fayose: APC Must Apologise For Lying To Nigerians On Buhari, Says; "Chatham Hous / Breaking News: South Africa Has Apologise To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by DikSin(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
suckerpunch:

Guy all join o! America and British spelling!!

grin grin dis ur pepeye prickk they make me Laff.. Anyhow sha.. Thunder fire u dis night. Winch go visit u!

Oloshi grin
How many times u want me to inform u say I get Oracle 4.9G Wireless (I.e OBASANJO) inside my pouch That is like having Taribu West, Taiye Taiwo & Bence together in one family...and u dis small boy with pepeye prickk no wan gree bow down
IsOkay...I can see; The thunder that will fire you is still doing press-up, u hear? gringrin now pull up ur tear_tear dirty google trousers gringringrin
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Lilimax(f): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wetin consign me? Mine is to read comments and have a good laugh at some hilarious posts. The days I feel like making comments I'll do... Whichever way anyone feels na you sabi embarassed
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by suckerpunch: 12:01am On Oct 06, 2014
DikSin:

Oloshi grin
How many times u want me to inform u say I get Oracle 4.9G Wireless (I.e OBASANJO) inside my pouch That is like having Taribu West, Taiye Taiwo & Bence together in one family...and u dis small boy with pepeye prickk no wan gree bow down
IsOkay...I can see; The thunder that will fire you is still doing press-up, u hear? gringrin now pull up ur tear_tear dirty google trousers gringringrin

grin grin can't take it no more! U win
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by DikSin(m): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2014
suckerpunch:

grin grin can't take it no more! U win

gringringrin
Nice one...now u knw d difference btw Dik and ordinary pepeye prickk abi? no worry, u go soon catch one yeye fowl to take shine ur congo cheesy
#goodMorning smiley

Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by suckerpunch: 12:21am On Oct 06, 2014
DikSin:

gringringrin
Nice one...now u knw d difference btw Dik and ordinary pepeye prickk abi? no worry, u go soon catch one yeye fowl to take shine ur congo cheesy
#goodMorning smiley
grin grin yes o! Good morning jare
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Kizzon(m): 12:55am On Oct 06, 2014
My first comment on nairaland , to be sincerely ... Reading u guys comment always make me reason and laugh out my sorrow..... The reasonable comment to fill the heart and nerdy ones to exercise the heart with laugh

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Bennyberry(m): 3:29am On Oct 06, 2014
all4naija:

At least write like somebody who is not stupid! Jeez! I can see you are asking for trouble from afar.
kid u can do nothing.next tym mind ur business.
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2014
IYANGBALI:
you never pay me for the prayer o,go buy me schenapp or alomo biters
Ok mama, won ti deliver lorry kan si ile yin. grin grin grin grin
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by zizytd(m): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2014
What abt pix or adonbelivit pple, the Thomas of nairaland
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by IYANGBALI: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2014
aanumama:

Ok mama, won ti deliver lorry kan si ile yin. grin grin grin grin
na kill you wan take am kill me?you wicked o shocked
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2014
Keneking:
Jonathan must go next year grin
Yes ooo! And u owe no one apology noni grin

BTW, since wen dem born me dey come, dis na d 1st time wey I dan c u type more dan one word.
Wetin happen 2day na? smiley
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by smudge2079(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2014
OduntanGabriel:
1) Your Past Post: Do you have someone who always go to the archive to bring out all your previous post incase it contradicts your new article? Telling you I have been noticing your post (last year ,you said you are married,this year you are single,blah blah) forget this stalkers, you don't have to apologise for your past post here. It is your life, live it.

2) Your Abusive or insulting comments on Nairaland: No matter what u post here on nairaland,some sections of people will praise u while others will yab u.They are meant to happen,Nairaland is an interactive forum ,ur ideas cannot be generally accepted.Therefore there should be no apology for the insults you get here today,they will praise you tomorrow eg( this na d 1st time u go post sense since u don dey post here) my bros manage am.

3) Correcting grammatical errors: Corrections of grammar is one of the beauty of this forum, we have someone like "gbagaun detector" who has always been correcting many errors on this forum and some great people who are wonderful writers. They owe no one any apology,therefore don't take it personal when you are being corrected,i have been corrected many times and no matter how hurt i felt, I learnt from it.

4)BEING YOU: Are u kind of weird? Sometimes nerdy ? Are u always a clown(even in a critical post all u do is to comment with funny stuffs) If other people can't handle it,that's their problem- as long as you like yourself "kokanaye"

5)Expressing your emotions:Do u have to apologise for sharing your emotions? Expressing your emotions is a healthy behaviour and its not something u should practice concealing. You owe no one any apology for that.

6) Giving your honest opinion: let's say seun asks if we are happy with the mods performances,you should be free to say your mind and owe them no apology. Even if that is gonna make them block us for weeks,u owe nobody any apology.

Notable mentions goes to the "omo-oniles(landowners ,spacebookers),garri sellers and buyers,ftp,the thunder doing press up people etc.... Fellow nairanlanders add urs abeg,I don try
well said. no 1. i repeat, no fuckin person
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by simdam500(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2014
I DONT APOLOGISE IN ANYWAY...

nairaland smiley helps lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by KingsleyJay(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
zizytd:
What abt pix or adonbelivit pple, the Thomas of nairaland
NA THIS PARTICULAR ONES DE MAKE MY DAY ANYTYM ANYDAY
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by zizytd(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
KingsleyJay:

NA THIS PARTICULAR ONES DE MAKE MY DAY ANYTYM ANYDAY
U Don c am na
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by wharleniquary1: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
issokay... I understand, do as u like is d saying
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
Bennyberry:
You are possibly referring to yourself, dude! Don't come here to act as if your are something else when you are not. I don't give a hoot about arrogant sh*t like you.
Re: Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bennyberry:
Get out of my face, you arrogant man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) / 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession / A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.