Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Tutorial On How To Write Your Project #Project Gurus Needed# - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tutorial On How To Write Your Project #Project Gurus Needed# (842 Views)

Brain Teaser: Gurus In The House Answer This Simple One!!! / Help From Biochemistry Gurus Needed / How To Write Your Project, Thesis Or Dissertation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial On How To Write Your Project #Project Gurus Needed# by PweetyHitee(f): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pls lets help each other on ow to write our project,me for example i'm writing on exclusive breastfeeding nd i dnt knw ow to write justification of the study..any help?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tutorial On How To Write Your Project #Project Gurus Needed# by saxwizard(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
FINAL-YEAR PROJECT REPORT WRITING GUIDELINES
The final year report is an important undertaking and should use the structural guidelines outlined below. Examiners are very interested in the process that was used during the final year project . The mechanism for detailing the process is the final year project report.
EXPECTED CONTENT
Title Page
This should contain the following information:
o Title,
o Full name of author,
o Degree that it contributes towards,
o Industrial or other collaboration if appropriate,
o Month and year of submission.
Note that the title page should not show a page number.
Abstract
This should be not more than one page in length. The abstract should allow the reader who is unfamiliar with the work to gain a swift and accurate impression of what the project is about, how it arose and what has been achieved.
Contents List
This should give a complete list of what the report contains starting with the abstract (the title page is not included in the contents list).
List of Tables/Figures
If the report contains figures or tables a list of these should be provided. The listshould give the table or figure number, the title of the table or figure and the page number. If only a few tables and figures are present, they may be treated on onepage. Remember that all figures and tables used must be referred to in the text.

#copied
Re: Tutorial On How To Write Your Project #Project Gurus Needed# by PweetyHitee(f): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nicely done brother
Re: Tutorial On How To Write Your Project #Project Gurus Needed# by Davvymavvy(f): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
PweetyHitee:
Pls lets help each other on ow to write our project,me for example i'm writing on exclusive breastfeeding nd i dnt knw ow to write justification of the study..any help?[color=#990000][/color]

justification is easy if i must say,,,i fit help sha

(1) (Reply)

UNN 2014/2015 Postgraduate Admission List Finally Out / How To Win An E-fight On Nairaland / 8 Special Uplifting Words of Advise For Encouraging Students in 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.