Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Happy Birthday M.I + New Album Set To Be Released Oct 23 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday M.I + New Album Set To Be Released Oct 23 (397 Views)

Davido's BADDEST Album Set To Be Released On Oct. 10, 2015. (photos) / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. / OMG! 3 Flop Albums In A Row! Ciara’s ‘jackie’ Album Set To Flop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday M.I + New Album Set To Be Released Oct 23 by superken(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
Rapper M.I Abaga turns 33 today being october 4th 2014, the rapper whose real name is Jude Abaga was born October 4th 1981, M.I has won several awards and he is one of the best Hip Hop singers in Africa.

M.I who felt Fans have waited so long for his next Album revealed the release date in a most emotional public display at the just concluded Beat FM Triple 9 Concert

Going down on his knees and tendering an apology to his teeming fans, M.I said “I’m sorry I’ve been away for so long. My new album will be released on October 23, 2014” …And then the crowd went wild, like expected!

Continue Reading: http://www.kennwaforsblog.com/2014/10/mi-turns-33-new-album-set-to-be.html

(1) (Reply)

NOLLYWOOD Intake For Upcoming Actor/actress. / Goodmorning World - Video Of The Day - The Pressure By Jhene Aiko / NOLLYWOOD Intake For Upcoming Actor/actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.