Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily (921 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Is That Movie U Dnt Mind Watching Over Nd Over Again? / Which Movie You Won't Mind Watching Over And Over Again??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily by Uchwilliam(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Please mention the movie or tv series name and mention your best moment in the movie.
Mine is real steel.my best moment was when max watched his dad punching away in slow motion and when atom fell zeus(made my eyes wet).i sometime watch this movie 4x or more in a day esp the last fight.this movie refreshes my courage to go on when things seem so rough.
Pls mention yours guys,seun included.tnx
Re: Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
The Lord of The Rings
The GodFather
Re: Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily by henryvirus(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hmmmn. More than one
1. Chuno(slavehunters) luv d way d protagonist died.
2. Pompeii(luv d way d black gladiator died...made sense).
3. ABCD(like d chase in d market and d dance in d rain).
4. Agneepath( luv d way d protagonist died after takn revenge)
5. Fugitive plan b(i like d combination of action and humor).
6. 300(so luv this movie)
7. Immortals(luv d fight scene of d gods)
8. Warrior Baek dong su.
9. Vampire Diaries.
10. Real steel
Re: Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily by Mention(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
The Mask
Re: Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily by Uchwilliam(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
henryvirus:
Hmmmn. More than one
1. Chuno(slavehunters) luv d way d protagonist died.
2. Pompeii(luv d way d black gladiator died...made sense).
3. ABCD(like d chase in d market and d dance in d rain).
4. Agneepath( luv d way d protagonist died after takn revenge)
5. Fugitive plan b(i like d combination of action and humor).
6. 300(so luv this movie)
7. Immortals(luv d fight scene of d gods)
8. Warrior Baek dong su.
9. Vampire Diaries.
10. Real steel
Nice one bro
Re: Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily by Crixina(f): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
I cant really answer this,cos I watch my movie twice thrice...over.i cant really remember watching a movie once except I saw it somewhere out of home...or in a case where I cant get to see it again.
Re: Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily by Uchwilliam(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Crixina:
I cant really answer this,cos I watch my movie twice thrice...over.i cant really remember watching a movie once except I saw it somewhere out of home...or in a case where I cant get to see it again.
Daily?
Re: Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily by Crixina(f): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Uchwilliam:

Daily?
I don't understand how u mean daily.but what I mean is that I watch it to the end,then some other I watch it again.if it is a Tv series I picked out episodes that really got me when I watched it at first and watch it again.
Re: Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily by newguy1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mine is man on ledge. But i can always watch pirate of d carribean
1-3 n lord of d ring once a month,both r mine altime.
Re: Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily by skyladon22(f): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
3 idiots cheesy
Re: Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
The Lord of The Rings. All 3 episods. Love that film like xo
Re: Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Movie - Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy(don't fancy the part 4)

Series - Naruto/ Naruto Shippuden
Re: Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
The Matrix - The trilogy
Re: Whats That Lovely Movie That You Dont Mind Watching 2x Or More Daily by sapientia1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Atlantis

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Must Adopt Pay-as-you-go / The Flash!!!!! Episode 18 / Afrinolly's Social Media Presentation Of First GSM Market Place For Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.